print at home tickets

ellenmiele

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
In looking at the US website for ticket purchasing I see they offer a "print at home" option. I was planning on will-call but I would certainly print at home if I can. But before I do I want to ask if anyone here has experience with this? Any glitches? Does it print on regular size paper and we'll have to bring the whole sheet with us? I've used print and home for NYY and theater tickets but I'm not sure that having to carry the sheets of paper around during our stay would be convenient. Can the admission ticket be transferred onto our room key card like at WDW?
THANKS!

In looking at the US website for ticket purchasing I see they offer a "print at home" option. I was planning on will-call but I would certainly print at home if I can. But before I do I want to ask if anyone here has experience with this? Any glitches? Does it print on regular size paper and we'll have to bring the whole sheet with us? I've used print and home for NYY and theater tickets but I'm not sure that having to carry the sheets of paper around during our stay would be convenient. Can the admission ticket be transferred onto our room key card like at WDW?
THANKS!

Its on regular paper. I would do the electronic pickup at the kiosk. Then you get the thicker normal paper tickets. I did the print at home for Seaworld and did not like it.

I've done both the will call and print at home. I by far prefer the will call because you get a normal ticket that will fit in your lanyard. The print at home gave us no problems we were able to get in just find and could fold them up and fit them in our lanyard just not as convenient. And if you want to keep them for years to come they tend to tear up.

And no I have never heard of them transferring the tickets onto hotel key, but I dont think I have ever asked either. And yes they print on normal sized paper and you have to keep the whole thing to get in.

THANKS!
Your park tickets will stay separate from your room keys but the room key will act as your Express pass while you're staying onsite.

As others have said...the sheet of paper you print out will be your actual ticket but you can go to Guest Services and exchange them for "regular" park tickets if you wish. You can also take the suggestion to choose the electronic pickup option but you will need to provide the confirmation number and have the credit cards used to get the tickets.

As others have said...the sheet of paper you print out will be your actual ticket but you can go to Guest Services and exchange them for "regular" park tickets if you wish.
We were told we could do this by the front desk at HRH, but when we went to guest services at the park, we were told we could not.

Anyhow, yes, the tickets print off on a full sheet of paper but you only need the bar code and the name to get into the park. We just tore that part off. There are even two barcodes on the printed sheet, so you could use that one as a back-up. We had no problems with the printed ticket, but next time I'd prefer to have a real ticket and will pick them up at the park.

I think also yes. The management is lenient about it. So don't worry about the tickets. :D

Our print at home did not work- they didn't print to the right size, and had to be manually typed in, much to our dismay and those in line behind us- we were first in line for the non-hotel guests...we traded them in for regular tickets for the 2nd day.

We were told we could do this by the front desk at HRH, but when we went to guest services at the park, we were told we could not.
People have been doing it for years so unless this is a new policy, I don't know why they told you that.

We got our tickets through AAA. They are the print at home type that they printed here. (I actually asked if they had ticket there or if it would be a paper and they said Yes we have tickets! so we got them) I was unhappy to see the papers handed to me. They said just turn them in sometime our 1st day for "real" tickets. I'm happy to hear I really can turn them in.

People have been doing it for years so unless this is a new policy, I don't know why they told you that.

The guy was pretty snotty about it too. I even asked why the hotel would tell me that if it wasn't true and he just said "they say LOTS of things". I thought about going back and asking a different person, but I didn't really want to waste my time.

The guy was pretty snotty about it too. I even asked why the hotel would tell me that if it wasn't true and he just said "they say LOTS of things". I thought about going back and asking a different person, but I didn't really want to waste my time.
I'm trying to get a better answer and I'll report back when I hear.

Print-at-home tickets are your real tickets. If you want smaller tickets then order them as kiosk pick-up. Don't choose print-at-home if you have every intention of trading them in for other tickets. But the answer is yes, they can re-print them only at Guest Services and not at any of the ticket booths. They don't usually like to do this unless your print-at-home won't scan properly or they get wet or torn. They will do it as a courtesy but it causes some extra work when the Guest Service coordinator has to bank-out at the end of the night. So please, just choose kiosk if you want the smaller paper tickets. The larger tickets aren't a problem to carry because you can fold them up and put them in your lanyard. You only need them when you enter a park and not for anything else. Now if you have print-at-home express tickets, you will be using them for each ride so, in that case, I would choose kiosk pick-up. The print-at-home express are very difficult to reprint because often the online value is different than what is sold in the park that day and it can really mess up the transaction when they try to reprint those.

So, the answer is that all print-at-home can be reprinted no matter what the reason but please only ask for the reprint if your ticket is damaged. Otherwise, either live with your decision of choosing print-at-home or choose kiosk pick up and not print-at-home.

I am arriving at HRH in the evening...can I go to the kiosk that evening for tickets for the next morning?

You can go to the kiosk at HRH. The kiosks at the parks close 30 minutes after park closing.

Is there a ticket kiosk at RPH? We are arriving next Friday afternoon and will need a one day ticket but won't be going into IOA until early Saturday morning. I will love to have the ticket purchase out of the way before that morning. Also, DS has a Universal gift card can I use that to help pay for the tickets at a kiosk?
Thanks
Debbie

The kiosks are not for purchasing ticket but for picking up previously ordered tickets. There is Destination Universal ticket booth at all of the on property hotels. You can get one there when they are open. I'm not sure of their hours though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter