Pringles!

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
do you have Pringles at your house? do you like Pringles?

I LOVE Pringles! lol

I love Pringles...except we have none in my house. I am such a deprived child haha

lol i love pringles but we don't have any right now!:( I love the sour cream and onion, mesquite bbq, and the ones with ridges lol.

Guess who's not a deprived child anymore......that's right, me! I went with my mom to acme today and we got Pringles haha

I like pringles. I dont know when the last time my mom bought them was.

yay! M-sasa got Pringles!

we have to buy them in the twin packs...and they go very fast...lol

I'm munching through a stack of them as we speak, er... as I write.

Everyone need's a vice, and mine's Pringles. It's obscene the amount I eat.

I went with my mom to acme today and we got Pringles

And you have a shop called Acme?? That's so incredibly cool!!

I used to LOVE pringles, obsessively. But then i decided that they always tasted stale to me....

And...

Pringles suck.

Um okay, if that's ur opinion go for it, but i don't like them nemore either, but u don't see me going around bashing them like that.

I LOVE PRINGLES!!! The commercials are so true too, Once you pop u can't stop they are so addicting!!!

I love em! We don't have any here, but if we did.. they would be gone in a second! All i would do is put in a good movie, grab the tube and they will be gone my the end of the movie :)

Mmmm....Pringles!! I love Pringles! Salt and Vinegar are my favorite! We don't have any in my house right now though! We have to go to the store!! :eek:

:Pinkbounc Becca

I only get to have one pink bouncy man!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter