Princesses in Toon Town?

jojo0612

Mouseketeer
I may be way of base here, but if I remember correctly, there was a place to meet some of the Princess' in the back of gift shop in Toon town? Is this correct or am I just losing it???:lmao: If so, does anyone know what time they are there? I thought we stopped by last year but it was like an 1 1/2 hour wait or something. Thanks!:wizard:

It is in the back of Toon Town right next to Mickey and Minnies house. There is a big tent gift store with character meet and greet there. But, get there as early as humanly possible. The Princesses take their time with each visitor to ensure a special type of experience. So, it can take very long to get in there and the lines can be crazy. My little princess is a huge Cinderella fan and got to meet her there, as well as Bell and Snow White. It was awesome and well worth the 35 minute wait (the posted wait time was and hour).

It is in the back of Toon Town right next to Mickey and Minnies house. There is a big tent gift store with character meet and greet there. But, get there as early as humanly possible. The Princesses take their time with each visitor to ensure a special type of experience. So, it can take very long to get in there and the lines can be crazy. My little princess is a huge Cinderella fan and got to meet her there, as well as Bell and Snow White. It was awesome and well worth the 35 minute wait (the posted wait time was and hour).

Thank you!:dance3: Do you happen to know where I can find out what time they start to appear? Is it first thing in the am? Just trying to plan my mode of attack! :scared1:

We've experienced fairly short lines close to park closing time also. There are usually 3 lines for character meet & greets and the princess' line is always the longest.

sometimes you get lucky - there is no special formula for timing there. You can try to call ahead and ask what time the princesses come out for pics but we always see a line. Sometimes it is actually moves quicker than the posted time says but don't count on that.

Toontown (and the characters) opens at 10am. It is the same on EMH mornings too. I have found the princesses to usually be Belle, Cinderella, and Aurora (but of course all characters are subject to change).

I also want to say one thing- I think the secret is out on getting there for Rope Drop at Toontown. The last time I was there, I got to the HoF about 10:07am. The wait for the Princesses was over an hour...and it had only been open for 7 minutes!! If it is possible, I find going at the end of the night to be a shorter wait. I went once on a night where it was open til 11:30pm. I got there around 10:45 or so. I only waited about 10 minutes.

over an hour[/I]...and it had only been open for 7 minutes!! If it is possible, I find going at the end of the night to be a shorter wait. I went once on a night where it was open til 11:30pm. I got there around 10:45 or so. I only waited about 10 minutes.

Actually, TT typically opens 9:45 now.

we waited a VERY long time but it was soooo worth it. They were wonderful with our girls. Got some great candids and there are photopass people there.

I don't know about that. I have 2 different sources that still say 10am.

Last time we were there ... the posted opening time for Toon Town was 10 am, but they opened it at 9:45 anyway. And that was in early December when crowds were low and most of the rides were walk-ons. :confused3

Last time we were there ... the posted opening time for Toon Town was 10 am, but they opened it at 9:45 anyway. And that was in early December when crowds were low and most of the rides were walk-ons. :confused3

Hmm, that's interesting. That would explain the long wait, then.

for everyone's responses! I can't wait to dd gets to meet her idols! princess: 17 more days!!! Yeah....:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter