Princesses don't hit, kick or spit! A May/June TR Update 10/17 Snow White Theme Night

Aww, poor princess getting a bump on the head! So sweet that Prince Charming came and made it better!
Great pics with the characters!

Because I am cheesy I love the Pedro signs, unfortunately Dh is not cheesy and never wants to stop at South of the Border so I have to be happy with amusing myself with the signs, lol.

I am just now reading your TR. We are leaving for WDW in 13 days. I live in North Carolina, and just want to let you know, Don't Waste Your Time at South of the Border. I have been there a couple of times and you are not missing a thing. Most of the stores there are closed and the ones that are open are just chintzy little gift shops.

Enjoying your TR so far and looking forward to reading the rest.

Poor Christian! :rotfl2: I am getting excited for this ADR...booked because of you! While Prince Charming is quite nice looking...I think I prefer someone a little older...

Yes I think we may be a bit too old for Prince Charming. Emily is now saying that he is too old for her and shes going to have to find herself another prince to marry, lol. You guys are going to love the meal, may sure to have fun with the characters.

We did 1900 Park Fare about 5 years ago -- when Suzy and Perla were part of the characters. We did it again a few years ago for breakfast - and that was fun too. But I CANNOT wait til we go in December to meet Lady Tremain and the stepsisters! I think that my villain loving girls will be all over it :thumbsup2

When I was there in September on my mom's trip, I saw them doing meet and greet by the castle - so I quickly went and bought some postcards and got in line. I got them to write a note to the girls telling them to do their chores while mom was on vacation! Love, love, love it!!:rotfl:

What a great idea about the postcards! I would love to do the breakfast there one trip but since DH is not a fan of sit down breakfasts I may have to make it an Emily/Mommy thing.

That's the second review I've read of 1900 PF dinner this week and on both occasions Prince Charming made the meal. I'm sorry to read about Emily banging her head.

We ate at 1900 PF for breakfast and loved it - may have to try the dinner on a future trip.

You should definately try the dinner there sometime, it's such a fun meal!

I am sure it must have been frustrating, but this:

had me :rotfl:!

I love the pictures of Cinderella and Emily sitting on the floor. So sweet! :goodvibes

Poor Emily getting a big bump. It is good that Prince Charming was there to make your little Cinderella feel better.

It can be so hard to give up your touring plans for swimming. Too bad you didn't get a great viewing of Wishes, but I am sure that the kids loved their pool time.

Yes if it's not the kids messing with my laptop it's the dog, :rotfl:

Emily recovered quickly, having 3 brothers to try to keep up with she has had her share of bumos and bruises.

The kids did have a great time swimming, we spent more time at the pool this year that we ever had in the past years. But the kids were having fun and that's all that matters.

Aww, poor princess getting a bump on the head! So sweet that Prince Charming came and made it better!
Great pics with the characters!

Yes Prince Charming save the day. These princes sure were living up to their names, first Eric with Ben when he fell at MK then Charming with Emily :lovestruc

I am just now reading your TR. We are leaving for WDW in 13 days. I live in North Carolina, and just want to let you know, Don't Waste Your Time at South of the Border. I have been there a couple of times and you are not missing a thing. Most of the stores there are closed and the ones that are open are just chintzy little gift shops.

Enjoying your TR so far and looking forward to reading the rest.

Oh I know how bad South of the Border is. ;) I've been back when I was younger, I was always able to talk my grandfather into stopping when we would drive down every year. It's funny you should say that about the stores because my DH was saying how everything looks like it was closed down.

By the :welcome: to my report, thanks for joining in!

So I finally got around to doing another theme night. As I said earlier I was feeling super guilty about not doing any recently when Emily asked if we were done with the theme nights even though I had a Harry Potter night planned for later this month I squeezed a Snow White one this weekend. Christian's baseball game got rained out this past Friday so we were able to do it then.

009-15.jpg

Movie snacks were bunny shaped cheese crackers, fruit gems (fruit snacks) and mini oreos.

003-13.jpg

010-17.jpg

007-12.jpg

I was so happy to find the witch at a stand at a craft show a few weeks ago, I love the Disney villians and there isn't a whole lot of merchandise out there for them.

013-17.jpg

While we were watching the movie, our neighbor, one of Emily's best friends stopped by and we invited her to stay for the evening. During the movie the kids did the usual coloring pages and we did a puzzle. Why does every puzzle we own have exactly one peice missing from it?:lmao:

014-11.jpg

016-15.jpg

After the movie we played find the dwarfs diamonds. The kids took turns hiding the gems from each other. They played this until dinner was ready. It's amazing how something so simple can keep kids entertained! The gems we used were paperweights that my MIL got as a gift but she thought they were tacky so of course she gave them to my kids who thought they were cool:thumbsup2

023-13.jpg

026-9.jpg

Dinner was inspired by the dwarfs! We had mini corndogs, mini bagel pizzas, and small bowls of mac and cheese.

029-15.jpg

033-6.jpg

032-3.jpg

Desserts were mini chocolate eclairs and we made candied apples

049-5.jpg

042-8.jpg

041-10.jpg

For a craft the kids painted ceramic figurines

037-10.jpg

050-1.jpg

It was a fun evening, the kids loved have friends join them. Up next is Harry Potter, I always do a mini Halloween party for the kids so I'm trying to incoorporate HP into it!

I am very very sorry that I have not been on! The computer went down and then life happened! I am catching up now though!
I am having a Cars 2 party for Damien's birthday and I am stealing that cake idea that you had! He had seen it and wanted it!
I like the princess pictures- it's a bummer that they didn't spend more time with her, especially Cinderella! I mean obviously she's even wearing the dress!
Glad to see that the movie nights carried on after the trip! I love that you made wishes!
Oh I feel like a bad DISer too~ I have been slacking with everything!
I'm glad that the 1900 Cinderella made up for the MK one that night! And did she get to dance with her prince? Or did she remain shy? Oh I am sorry for her head, at least she felt better though and got more interaction with her prince!
The snow white night looked fun! I have been doing the movie nights, but without pictures it feels so empty to write about them!

I totally understand not haveing time for dising. I've been trying to get in time here and there and certainly not as much time as I would like to.

We've done 1900 Park Fare for dinner before also. My girls really like it. Madi fell in love with Prince Charming. That's all she talked about for a while.

Cinderella pictures are so cute with them hugging.

Poor little princess that she fell, but I bet she felt better when Prince Charming made sure she was ok.

Your movie nights always look like so much fun. I really need to start doing this.

:love: the snow white night...great idea to go with "DWARF" food theme! We are going to do Snow White during Thanksgiving Break...we are having a princess theme week at the cabin with the cousins...not sure if the boys are going to like this idea! I have so many movie nights to post...getting behind again!

:love: the snow white night...great idea to go with "DWARF" food theme! We are going to do Snow White during Thanksgiving Break...we are having a princess theme week at the cabin with the cousins...not sure if the boys are going to like this idea! I have so many movie nights to post...getting behind again!

I know I miss them!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS[COLOR="Purple"]Hey, I hope that everything is wel for you guys and your just busy! Keeping you in my thoughts! [/COLOR]][/FONT]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter