princesses at HS

DisMama5

DIS Veteran
So I read so much about the princesses in MK and in world show case in Epcot but I never hear people mention what we once experience in HS, just curious if it was a random magical moment like Disney use to do with characters randomly popping up.. or what??

It was not character palozza (I'm sorry I know I probably spelt that wrong)

We walked out of Indy because our girls were too nervous of the loud noise. It was just the 4 of us over sortve near Hollywood and vine etc. down the walk way came jasmine, pochohontas who also had Meeko with her. There was no lines and it seemed random and they just came right over to us, they just stopped with us for what felt like awhile then we went off and they did too. When we walked back to meet up with the rest of our group after Indy the green army guys were walking around in the same area where jasmine and pochohontas were.

I guess I've never heard of the princesses being in HS so curious of what exactly we encountered? Or does that always happen?

Actually this just occurred to me... Maybe they were on the way to that character polozza thing or coming back from?

Are the princesses usually there like that?

The area PM sets, known by the fan community as Charcterpaloza, is currently moving around the park. Echo Lake (which is where you encountered them) is one of about 5 locations the characters appear.

The area PM sets, known by the fan community as Charcterpaloza, is currently moving around the park. Echo Lake (which is where you encountered them) is one of about 5 locations the characters appear.

Oh really! Good to know, thanks! I had no idea princesses were ever involved in Paloza, are they usually there? Just thinking we might try to catch Pocahontas and jasmine again if so :)

What a great surprise for you!

It felt pretty magical for our girls :) wishing Disney still did those random character pop ups in parks. Character Paloza is as close as it gets I guess now-a-days

Oh really! Good to know, thanks! I had no idea princesses were ever involved in Paloza, are they usually there? Just thinking we might try to catch Pocahontas and jasmine again if so :)

The current princesses that may show up include Pocahontas, Jasmine, Mulan, and Tiana. Poppins also appears, though she's not really a Princess, so I'm not sure if you care about her :)

The current princesses that may show up include Pocahontas, Jasmine, Mulan, and Tiana. Poppins also appears, though she's not really a Princess, so I'm not sure if you care about her :)

Thank you so much for this info! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter