Princesses at HKDL

MNTwinsMom

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me where to find the princesses at HKDL?

Is there a princess meal? The only info I can find is on a character meal at the Disneyland hotel, which doesn't appear to feature princesses.

I will be in HKDL for one or two days with my 3 year-old and 6 year-old neices in late January. I'm open to any suggestions.

We're planning to stay onsite for 2-3 nights.

I'm an experienced WDW and DL visitor and love to plan, but the lack of info on HKDL is making it a challenge!

Thanks in advance for your help!

I think others may have more information but I can tell you that I met Snow White at the Disneyland Hotel - they have a place for kids (called Storybook Playhouse/Club?)- where guests can leave their children if they need child care - I think she was going to visit the kids. They also have a Bibbidi Bobbity Boutique there at the hotel. I also saw Snow White in the lobby of the hotel - this was in the afternoon. :cloud9:

I met Rapunzel and saw Belle from a distance (line was too long) near Snow White's Grotto. I'm not sure if they're always there or who else is there, I kind of just stumbled upon them to be honest.

You can find them on the path to the right side of the castle where Snow White's grotto is during selected times of the day. I usually see them there in the afternoon. As always, you can ask a cast member about when they will show up. Right now, only Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle and Rapunzel show up but Anna and Elsa are supposed start meeting guests in November.

I've never seen a princess in the Fantasy Gardens.

The princesses do meet and greets during the day at the HKDL Hotel. It's only a short walk from the park, so it won't take too much time away from the park. We met Belle, Aurora and Cinderella. They came out in sets of 2 with about a half hour break in between. It's probably worth asking the reception staff at the hotel what time they will be out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter