Princesses at Askerhus??

dianep

Disney Nut!
Seeing mixed info on which princesses are at Norway for the dinner... Can anyone fill in???

We had lunch on the 19th and there was Belle for the main picture when you enter then during the meal was Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty

thank you I have been wondering the same thing. My daughter LOVES the princesses so we have booked two of the princess options. However she loves snow white and I have heard frommany we may see her here.

The princesses can vary- I believe it's always Belle for the photo op, but everyone else rotates. When we were last there (May 2010), we had Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, and Jasmine...

In November, we had Jasmine, Cinderella, Snow White and Ariel. Belle was there for the pictures, but I don't think she came around to the tables.

When we went in Spring last year, it was Belle as the photo op then Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Snow White and Aurora

christmas 09 did askerus breakfast saw belle in her red holiday dress for the main pic when we went in then saw sleeping beauty, mulan, snow white, mary poppins, and jasmine. same trip did crt for dinner saw cinderella, snow white, ariel, belle in the blue dress, sleeping beauty, and jasmine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter