Princess weight requirements?

littlelionsam

Earning My Ears
hi! i was wondering if anyone had a general estimate about weight requirements to be a disney princess (or any face character for that matter). i know there doesn't seem to be a specific answer, but a general ballpark answer would be awesome :) thanks!

There's no weight requirements. Dress sizes range from about a 4 to a 10.
To get a better idea just search for images of the princesses in the parks. There's not really one specific body type for face characters.

Hi!

I'm friends with a few of the princesses and their weights range from about 95-115 pounds. (Keep in mind this is only 3 of the princesses). One is friends with Cinderella and 2 with Belle. One did mention to me that she wasn't the smallest or the biggest of the other princesses in her role.

She also mentioned that she normally wears a size 2 and in Disney sizes was a size 6 for the top and 8 for the bottom...

Hope that helps!

^^^ Hi CorEeyore, I was wondering if maybe you could share your friends heights if you don't mind. Also do you know the average shortest/tallest girls in their roles? Thank you :)

Hi!

One is 5'6, another is 5'7 (both Belle) and one is 5'3 (Cinderella)

5'6 is definitely the average, I'd say.

Aurora tends to be taller (about 5'7-5'8) and Cinderella/Rapunzel tend to be a bit shorter (about 5'3-5'4).

Thanks, much appreciated.. i've been hearing more often lately that if they really like you they'll let your height slide a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter