Princess Tiana Costume Dress

Honeystar120608

Mom, Photographer, Disney Lover, 100% Cannuck
I am trying to find Princess Tiana (Princess and the Frog) costume for my 4 year old. We've been to Disney World 2 times in 2 years, but this October we are going down and she has saved a lot of her money (a lot to a 4 yr old) to go to BBB. She is very serious about going and SO EXCITED. It would just top it off if I can find a Tiana dress for her. I assume they are upwards of $100 at BBB?? I see a cpl on ebay for around $50...which if I can convince my hubby, Im willing to pay. Wanted your opinion. :) THANKS!!!

Hi! Tiana is a rockstar in this house too! My 4 year old is in love with her. We got her dress through the Disney store. It is the green one not the wedding dress. We paid $40 for it. I have also seen them in Target and Walmart for $20.

Have a great trip!! :love:

Hi! Tiana is a rockstar in this house too! My 4 year old is in love with her. We got her dress through the Disney store. It is the green one not the wedding dress. We paid $40 for it. I have also seen them in Target and Walmart for $20.

Have a great trip!! :love:

We are in Canada, haven't seen the costumes anywhere...maybe closer to Halloween but by then we will be in Disney :) Im not picky which dress it is, I just want my princess to feel good about her savings and know how proud I am of her for saving up for what she really wanted. I never once thought of saving when I was her age. lol Just need to do it on a budget because I hate throwing money at a costume that won't get A LOT of use. $100 is a lot of money, so if I can do it for half that cost I will be happy, she will be happy, everyone will be happy. lol

our Wal-Mart has them for around $ 20 also. It's nice though, you can get a few of the Princesses without breaking the bank. :cool1: I'm going to get some and put them away for our trip for our DD4. ( she's a Tiana lover too!)

Toys R Us also has them....they're about $ 40 there.

This ebay seller has the same Tiana dress sold in the parks for 1/2 the price - DD has this one from her and several others, she's wonderful to deal with. If she doesn't have what you need/want contact her via an ebay message, she'll list if for you *if she can* you just have to hope you get it before someone else does!

Target has the blue Tiana dress, I want to get one for DD, but store dresses ~ Walmart, Target, etc. aren't as nice as Disney Store or Parks dresses/costumes.

This ebay seller has the same Tiana dress sold in the parks for 1/2 the price - DD has this one from her and several others, she's wonderful to deal with. If she doesn't have what you need/want contact her via an ebay message, she'll list if for you *if she can* you just have to hope you get it before someone else does!

Target has the blue Tiana dress, I want to get one for DD, but store dresses ~ Walmart, Target, etc. aren't as nice as Disney Store or Parks dresses/costumes.

That dress is GORGEOUS !!! That's worth paying a little bit more for....thanks for posting this link! :woohoo: I kind of wish I could wear it! :laughing:

We were at Target this evening and saw a Princess Tiana dress for around $20. We also saw costumes for Tinkerbell, Snow White, Belle and Cinderella.

We have the blue and green Tiana dresses from Target for my DD. The top of the blue dress felt more like paper then cloth! My DD dripped chocolate ice cream down the front of the dress so I had no choice but to wash it and hope for the best! It came out with the sparkles still on the top and it was softer all around, thank goodness! So they are more durable then I thought! For the price and considering how quickly she grows, you can't beat the price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter