Princess Tiana at DLR

greens_in_WA

Mouseketeer
We'll be there soon (11 days and counting). Are they still doing a meet & greet with Princess Tiana? Another other P&theF characters? Just trying to decide if dh should take the kids (dd 8, ds 4) before we go down.

Thanks for any input! Its coming sooo sooon!!! :yay:

They had Princess Tiana M&G in New Orleans Square when I was there last week. I don't know if they had other characters. When it was raining they moved her to Princess Fantasy Fair.

I read an update somewhere that said she would only be in New Orleans Square until January 31st. Hopefully she will appear at the Fantasy Faire.....

I believe Tiana's already been seen visiting at the Fantasy Faire (at least, I've seen pictures anyways). Phineas and Ferb are not doing meets at all.

I meant Princess & the Frog (P&theF) vs. Phinneas & Ferb... but really - that would be totally cool to have meet & greets with THE P&F... Of course they'd be mobbed, but that's ok! :)

thanks for the input!

When I was there in January, she was in New Orleans Square and had the prince with her both times I passed by.

Ha, my brain totally omitted the "and" in your acronym... My bad ;)

But anyways, while the Showboat Jubilee was happening, Tiana, Naveen and Louis would visit the Guests who participated in the show while they went around the river (after the show). Then, Tiana and Naveen would resume their meets in the Courtyard of Angels inbetween shows. When Tiana gets permanently moved to Fantasy Faire, i wouldn't expect to see much of Naveen anymore either.

I did see a picture of Tiana at Princess Fantasy Faire so I think she either is already moved, or will be soon. (Naveen, you will be sorely missed. :love: )

Won't they let him continue like the do the other princes at Fantasy Faire or is he not well enough known? We had Prince Phillip at PFF before.

Won't they let him continue like the do the other princes at Fantasy Faire or is he not well enough known? We had Prince Phillip at PFF before.

Wow, really? Of all the posts I've read, that's the first time I've heard of any princes at PFF. (Though I've only gone through once so my personal experience is statistically insignificant. :laughing: ) When was this?

The picture I saw had only Tiana in it, but that in and of itself doesn't mean Naveen could never show up. I've just never heard of princes there before. (I think Naveen is plenty worthy of being featured, though, as he's a focal character in the movie. He was given more characterization than Phillip, though in fairness Sleeping Beauty was meant to focus on art more than story.)

That was March of 2006. So awhile ago. We had Princess Minnie, Prince Phillip and Snow white. Pics were on the old computer. I'll have to find the chip and download on my new lap top.

Wow! I had no idea they had princes there! (Or at least ONE prince. :) ) In December 2009 it sounded like they were all face-character princesses, but hopefully that's not always the case? Thanks for the info! :)

Wow! I had no idea they had princes there! (Or at least ONE prince. :) ) In December 2009 it sounded like they were all face-character princesses, but hopefully that's not always the case? Thanks for the info! :)

There was one report of Aladdin as Prince Ali at PFF as well some time last year. But the princes are few and far between. I was never lucky enough to see one, besides Naveen with Tiana in November.

Any chance she'll get added to the line up at Ariel's Grotto? We are eating there next month and we were hoping to bypass PFF since we would hit the majority of princesses there. However, my DD is ALL about Tiana right now and it would be a highlight to meet her.

We saw Aladdin as well (photo character op with Jasmine). I had no idea we were so lucky seeing two princes in one trip!

Did you see Aladdin at PFF or in Adventureland?

In "street wear" he will be your best (and only regular) bet to see a prince once Naveen is gone. He is hanging out at the Oasis (the former story telling place) most of the day, sometimes with Jasmine - at least it was that way in November. One afternoon the Genie joined him, I was so over the moon. :love:

Did you see Aladdin at PFF or in Adventureland?

In "street wear" he will be your best (and only regular) bet to see a prince once Naveen is gone. He is hanging out at the Oasis (the former story telling place) most of the day, sometimes with Jasmine - at least it was that way in November. One afternoon the Genie joined him, I was so over the moon. :love:

He and Jasmine were hanging out at the Oasis when we were there in September. It's a great place for the photo op, hopefully they'll keep them there since the theater isn't being used for anything else right now.

I am envious you saw the Genie there! That's awesome.

We were told on Monday by the handler that Tiana would be moving to PFF on Tuesday. Not sure if that was correct or not.

Jasmine and Aladdin were doing meet and greets at the Oasis on Monday.

I am wondering if the picture I already saw of Tiana at PFF was done on a rainy day. That would make sense to me; I don't think the regular meet and greet area would work well if it was raining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter