• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Storybook Meals

Ok, the BC CL emailed to me
Cinderella is not one of the princesses at Princess Storybook.
Could they just be wrong?
Is this the standard responce b/c they cannot guarantee she'll be there?
Has anyone had dinner there recently & seen her?

Cindy used to be scheduled as one of the princesses you would see at the storybook lunch dinner. not any more though. you may get lucky, but I would not hold my breath to see cindy there. sorry.

We loved the food @ Askerhus. DD and I are not adventureous eaters at all but we both really enjoyed the lunch. I don't like fish but in the spirit of the vacation, i tried it and found that i really liked it! DD loved her food as well. food. DD's friend also enjoyed her meal and she is probably the pickiest eater that I've ever met-usually just chicken nuggets with ketchup. DH is no problem as he likes any food. Everyone's experience will differ -just though I'd give offer the experience of one picky group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter