• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Storybook Breakfast in November

StarPM

Mouseketeer
Ok...we just changed our ressies to 10 days at POP..Nov 3 thru the 13th. Huge savings over POR with AAA discount..687.00 ttl. My orginal ressies were in October. I had PS for Hoop De Do, which I was able to change, but Princess breakfast is booked the whole time.:( DD will be SOOOOO disappointed if she doesn't get to eat with Jasmine. What are my chances of getting in? Try every day? What about when we're there? Has anyone had any luck at the last minute. I guess I just need words of encouragment. Thanks:wave2:

Get on the phone and keep trying...you are not the only one trying to get ressies. My DD finished reading her Birnbaum's WDW by Kids and said that she wants to CRT. I was like, "WHAT? :confused: ". Two months ago she didn't want to hear about Cinderella...we are in the same boat here. Keep calling as much as possible until you get your day. Good luck! :)l

Just keep trying. The Princess Storybook BF at Epcot should be easier to get than CRT.

Keep trying, I know we have PS for two different days and I will be cancelling one, but not sure which one to cancel. I hate to keep making the long distance calls and have to make another PS once the Nov. hours are posted.

I think that others may be in the same situation.

Try 24-48 hrs before. You had to leave a credit card deposit & some people may cancel at the last minute. My CM told me they usually alwyas get last minute cancellations. So try right up until the day you want to eat!
Good luck!

or visit jasmine in morocco. she's sort of hidden in the back, and when you're going there shouldn't be too much of a crowd. ask a cm to tell you when she'll be there.

StarPM - I sent you a PM a few days ago regarding ressies. Did you get it?

I did, but still no luck...thanks for thinking of me, though. We still have over 2 months. We'll just keep trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter