Princess Savannah's Magical Make A Wish Trip

So excited for your family. :cheer2: Loved the videos, and all of the pics - the kids look so happy :lovestruc The outfits are amazing! Sebastian makes a perfect prince. So wonderful that they raised so much for the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundations. Have a spectacular trip! Can't wait to read to find out the surprise you planned for Brian :)

I love the outfits! She is adorable :) I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you have a magical time on your trip!

Jackie

I took some more photos of Savannah today in her Mouse Couture.

The photo quality isn't great but the smiles sure are. You can tell a certain fashionista is very, very excited!

First Day at Animal Kingdom and Boma set...

photo71.jpg

photo72.jpg

photo73.jpg

Second day at Animal Kingdom set...

photo74.jpg

photo75.jpg

photo76.jpg

photo77.jpg

For Magic Kingdom. We can't wait to see the new Little Mermaid ride and visit Ariel in her grotto...

photo82.jpg

This fantastic set is for Fantasmic. I do a *LOT* of reusing and repurposing from trip to trip and this is an example of that. Skirts for the girl's made from Sebastian's old pants and appliqués cut out and heat bonded onto new shirts...

photo81.jpg

For Hollywood Studios to see Buzz and Woody and ride our faaaavorite ride Toy Story Midway Mania (more reused appliqies)...

photo84.jpg

photo85.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e188/ambergreenawalt/2%20year%20well%20visit/PTR%20Update%202/photo86.jpg[/IMG

For Hollywood Studios to see Lightning McQueen and Mater...

[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e188/ambergreenawalt/2%20year%20well%20visit/PTR%20Update%202/photo87.jpg

photo88.jpg

This is for Crystal Palace Tigger and Pooh breakfast...

photo89.jpg

photo91.jpg

This set has to be one of my favorites! Islands of Adventure themed skirts (get it?) and Harry Potter shirts that I free-handed...

photo83.jpg

And of course the Pirate outfits! I turned these around really quick. It was a matter of days from the time Kid's Wish Network told us about the dinner to coming up with a design and sewing it all. Can't say that's always the case. ;)

photo79.jpg

I just have one more set for Epcot to get packed up and all the clothes will be ready to go. :goodvibes

I just started reading your TR and will continue. Love all the matching outfits and the hand made outfits. Your children are absolutely beautiful and extremely photogenic. Looking forward to reading more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter