Princess Questions

Danni123

Earning My Ears
Hi! My husband and I are visiting the US in 2015 from Australia. Our main purpose is to see NYC but will be adding 4 days in Disney World since I'm a big kid at heart. Our kids won't be joining us (sadly!!) so my question is, are you able to ask the princesses to be recorded saying a message so I can send it to my daughter back home? She is Frozen and Tinkerbell mad and I know she would just love this!
Am I able to get a fast past for Anna and Elsa while my husband gets his for Tinkerbell or do you both need to have the same fast passes for everything?
Thanks in advance!

Hi! My husband and I are visiting the US in 2015 from Australia. Our main purpose is to see NYC but will be adding 4 days in Disney World since I'm a big kid at heart. Our kids won't be joining us (sadly!!) so my question is, are you able to ask the princesses to be recorded saying a message so I can send it to my daughter back home? She is Frozen and Tinkerbell mad and I know she would just love this!
Am I able to get a fast past for Anna and Elsa while my husband gets his for Tinkerbell or do you both need to have the same fast passes for everything?
Thanks in advance!

Photopass CM here - Yes, the princesses can totally record a message for you. Just ask them and mention your daughter's name. They usually do about a 10-20 second message. What you can also do is get a greeting card or some similar piece of stationary and they will sign it for her. And yes, you can get separate fast passes. As of now, Anna and Elsa's line has been 5 hours long and the fast passes are selling out a month in advance so make sure to book your fastpass early.

Yes to both. They'll record a short message for them, and you don't have to have the same FP.

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited even though there's still a ways to go til will get there, can't wait!!

I think you need to have the same fast passes if you intend to both see the princesses, though. If your only intention with the princesses is to get videos for the kids, then yes, split up the fast passes. But if you and your husband want to be together and each meet the princesses then I think you both need to have the same fast passes.

Or am I wrong about that?

You can both have different FPs. However, if you both are going to be going through the line at Fairytall Hall (or both going through the line at Town Square Theatre), even if you both don't intend to meet the characters, you will each need a FP for that location

Yes to both. Also, you can buy an autograph book (ahead of time or they are all over the parks) and get signatures for them. On one of my previous trips I bought a Disney signature book and had all of my sister's favorite characters sign it for her. Finished decorating it when I got home and sent it to her.

Thanks in advance!
Yep you can! I had Anna and Elsa each say something for my neighbors girls. I had eachone say something to 1 of the 2 girls so each one got thier own message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter