Princess & Pirate Party Character Locations?

disneyfav4ever

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep
Could anyone post who they've seen and where at the Princess and Pirate Parties? I've going in a week and want to see as many characters as possible. And please be as specific as possible with their locations. TIA.

I want to know too, please! So excited to be going on March 5th - just mommy and daughter.

Let's see, we were there on the 26th,

we saw Pirate Goofy & Pluto near POTC

Jack Sparrow inside a building in Adventureland

Pocahantas & Capt. John Smith near the hub area between Liberty Sq. & Frontierland/Adventureland

Belle & Evil Stepsisters near Pooh ride (before last parade, then they moved)

Abu & Genie in the usual Aladdin area in Adventureland (later Jasmine was there)

Snow White & prince & Dopey in Toontown shop

Pirate Mickey out behind his house

Ariel & Eric in her grotto

A very funny camel dressed in Jasmine like clothing at the Carpet ride

Lilo & Stitch were dancing in Tomorrowland (Cosmic Ray's)

Flounder, Sebastian & two other under sea critters at the Dance party near Ariel's grotto & Dumbo

There were other characters in the rooms at Toontown, but we didn't see them.

There was a neat photo op with Cinderella's carriage between Liberty Sq & Fantasyland (right at the bathrooms)

There was a throne set up to the right of the castle (near the topiaries), but we never made it back around to see what that was all about.

I know we missed a lot of characters too because there was just so much to do & see!

Thanks! I think I read somewhere that it was Aurora and Cinderella in Toon Town. Also, does anyone know where Princess Minnie is? I saw a pic of her, and love the dress, so have to have my picture with her.

The other two lines at Toontown were labeled as Minnie & ???, and Cinderella & ???. The Minnie line was labeled as a 30 minute wait. The Snow White line we got in had no label but I think was probably 30 minutes, so no telling how long Minnie was--it was by far the longest of the 3.

Earlier in the week at MK we got in the Daisy Duck line & Aurora & Philip were the ?? characters there.

We had such a great time--hope you have just as much fun!!

ETA: While we were in line at Toontown there were these two "sisters" dressed up as Princesses. They were like the ultimate Princess fans. (They were Disney CMs). They were very dressed up & were looking for a Prince. They asked DH if he was taken HA!! They were fun & helped pass the time in line. I don't know if they are always there or not.

Oh my goodness, the 2 sisters were so much fun!! They were my highlight of the party. I had the best conversation with the one in green. We were discussing ladylike things and such. So much fun.

Also, there were Sebastion, Flounder, Carmen, and Fantail at the dance party in Fantasyland.

No idea. I would love it if they would, but I highly doubt they will.

I was there last night. The Aurora line in Toontown featured Aurora and Prince Philip, as well as Minnie and Daisy in princess dresses. I couldn't convince my group to wait with me in the other lines, so I couldn't say for certain who was also featured in the Cinderella or Snow White rooms besides the princesses and their princes. We found Pirate Mickey at his house in Toontown and also encountered Pirate Goofy walking around Toontown.

We saw Belle at a set decorated with the Wardrobe and a mirror, but they had closed the line. We were told she would be greeting later in the Fairytale Garden, which was quite nicely decorated, but we didn't see her there. We saw Lady Tremaine and the step-sisters across from Winnie the Pooh early in the evening and behind the castle later, where we did meet them. They were a hoot! We were an adults only group and had a great time interacting with them.

We got in line for Ariel and Prince Eric, but must have hit a break, as the line didn't move at all, so we moved on. We did see Flounder and Sebastian at the dance party there, but they alternate and aren't out together (that we saw). Carmen and Fantail were there whenever we looked.

Unfortunately, despite the very low crowds, we didn't get into Frontierland or Adventureland, so I can't say who was there. I am going again Monday and will make that a priority.

Toontown
Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy
Aurora & Phillip
Cinderella Charming
Snow White & Prince
Suzy, Perla, Dopey

Fantasyland
Lady Tremaine, Anistasia & Drizella
Flounder, Sebastian, Eric and Ariel

Adventureland
Capt Jack
Abu
Aladdin & Jasmine

Tomorrowland
Chip n Dale
Lilo & Stitch

Okay, so this is my list so far, am I missing anyone?

Adventureland

Captian Jack Sparrow - Near Aloha Isle, in room
Goofy & Pluto (Pirates) - POTC
Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, & Abu - Near Magic Carpets
Camel (Camelissha?) - Near Carpets

Liberty Square

Pocahontas, Meeko, & John Smith - Liberty Square / Adventureland Walkway

Toontown

Room 1
Minnie (Princess)
Daisy (Princess)
Aurora & Phillip

Room 2
Cinderella & Charming
Suzy & Perla

Room 3
Snow White & Prince
Dopey

Mickey (Pirate) - Judge's Tent
Donald (Pirate) - Boat

Fantasyland

Belle - Fairytale Garden & Wardrobe Set
Lady Tremaine, Anistasia & Drizella - Near Pooh & Behind Castle
Flounder & Sebastian (Alternate) - Grotto Area
Fantail & Carmen - Grotto Area
Eric and Ariel - In Grotto

Tomorrowland

Chip n Dale
Lilo & Stitch

Here's a few more specifics of where the characters were on the 29th:

Captain Jack - you enter a door just to the right of Aloha Isle and the wait is inside (great for them to think of with the winter weather!) - (there were also ropes outside in case the line got that long- we were stopped just inside the door and the wait was 40 min). CJ is at the end of the long wait in a specially set up room, which they let just a few people into at a time (like they do in Toontown)- the pics are great because of the fabulous backdrop! My biggest tip: line up EARLY - we got in line at 7:20, thinking that was when they'd let you start, and the line was already 40 min! When we were walking by at midnight, you could still see quite a long line inside - my bet is it was huge all night (and the park was practically empty that night!).

Pirate Goofy and Pluto were to the right of POTC going towards Splash - they had their own backdrop set up right in front of one of the little kiosks on the left (across from Pecos Bills).

Pirate Donald was taking pics in front of his boat in Toontown.

Pirate Mickey was right out behind his house - Pirate Goofy was here also at the end of the night (no lines at all after 11:30).

We missed Pocahontas & John Smith, but did see Meeko - they had a background set up behind the smoking area behind LTT (on the back pathway that goes to CP).

We saw Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella right behind the castle- they were FABULOUS - a great new addition (just in time for the new Cinderella movie release, of course!)!!

Stitch and Chip & Dale were all dressed in Space Suit costumes - back at Cosmic Rays - it wasn't at all crowded, so they did stop dancing for pics.

I finally got DNeph to get in line for Minnie (for me), but even at midnight, the line was 30 mins - so we opted for one last ride on POTC instead - awesome decision, as we were completely alone on the whole ride - cool feeling!!

We had a blast at this party and hope they have it again next year - we'll bring our little princess DGrD when we return!! pirate: pirate:

Captain Jack - you enter a door just to the right of Aloha Isle and the wait is inside (great for them to think of with the winter weather!) - (there were also ropes outside in case the line got that long- we were stopped just inside the door and the wait was 40 min). CJ is at the end of the long wait in a specially set up room, which they let just a few people into at a time (like they do in Toontown)- the pics are great because of the fabulous backdrop! My biggest tip: line up EARLY - we got in line at 7:20, thinking that was when they'd let you start, and the line was already 40 min! When we were walking by at midnight, you could still see quite a long line inside - my bet is it was huge all night and the park was practically empty that night!
I think I'm going to make Jack my first stop, and go over there around 7:00. I'd rather wait in a shorter line when the park is "closed," then a long one when the other activities are going on. Hopefully I can get him, Pluto, Goofy, and the Pocahontas and Aladdin characters before the fireworks, and then spend the rest of the night in Fantasyland and Toontown. Then go find Chip and Dale if I have any leftover time after seeing all the others.

There are also these guys in Tomorrowland that run around on bouncy shoes doing flips and stuff. They're dressed like aliens.

I went back to the P & P party last night (2/4) I think I saw just about every character they have out:

Adventureland - Jasmine behind Magic Carpet ride, Goofy and Pluto next to Pirates, Captain Hook and Mr. Smee across from Pirates. I also saw the dressed up camels leaving their set across from the Magic Carpets. I got in line for Captain Jack Sparrow, but the wait was 45 minutes, so I decided to spend my character time elsewhere.

Liberty Square - Pocahontas, John Smith and Meeko on the trail from Liberty Square to Adventureland. Meeko was out by himself earlier - I believe the whole unit comes on the half-hour.

Fantasyland - Ariel and Prince Eric in the grotto. This lines moves VERY slowly. Flounder and Sebastian alternated at the dance party in front of the grotto. Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella were across from Pooh earlier in the evening, but I saw them behind the castle at about 11:45. Belle was at the Fairytale Garden around 10:15.

Mickey's Toontown Fair - I waited in all 3 lines at the Hall of Fame: 1 had Snow White, the Prince and Dopey, 1 had Cinderella, Prince Charming, Suzy and Perla and 1 had Princess Aurora, Prince Philip, Minnie and Daisy. I met Donald at his boat.

Tomorrowland - I saw Stitch (as a four-armed alien) and Chip & Dale at the Dance Party at Cosmic Ray's.

:)

wow - if i can go to the p & p party - i really want to try and get pirate mickey and princess minnie! :cool1:

Does anyone know if the characters stay in their set locations during the parades and fireworks?? I was just curious.:)

Well, if fireworks is anything like mnsshp and mvmcp, then the characters should remain (although Fantasyland may be iffy this year with the fireworks).

I think the stepsisters and Lady Tremaine would either go in or move their set location.

Pocahontas, John Smith and Meeko were at their spot during the fireworks on 2/5 (that's when I met them).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter