• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Pavilion

ICGenie

Earning My Ears
Just wondered if anyone knew how much they rotate the princesses. We're staying for three nights. If we went to the Princess Pavilion on our first day, would it be likely to be the same princess/es on the next few days or do they change? My niece is obsessed with Belle so I'm wondering if we don't see her the first time if it's worth trying again during the trip (queue permitting) or not.

The princesses are definitely rotating throughout the week. I went the opening day and saw Mulan and Ariel. According to the pictures on screen in the shop the pair before was Snow White (I definitely remember her) and I think Cinderella.

The second day I only saw Belle, the second princess was apparently running late.

From my experience on opening day I would say that the princesses change about every half hour, just like at the gazebo outside before.

How long the queue usually is? we're going in March and DS wants to meet Snow White and Tiana.

Personally I've seen from half an hour to an hour, the hour being the day after opening about 15 minutes after they actually opened. I've heard about wait times of two hours, but that also was pretty much direct after opening.

Unless you are really good at sweet talking (preferably in French) they will not tell you which princesses are currently in. I've tried myself and was refused and have seen the same happen to other families. The only time I ever saw it working the family whispered in French and was really hell bent on it.

So you best prepare your daughter she may not see her favorites. When it gets really busy they apparently allow you only to visit one princess anyway, and you do not get to choose. They made a really big thing out of if you got to see two princesses that was a bonus when someone complained when we only got to meet Belle.

I always thought you met two that's why I thought it was so worth the wait obviously not!

Urgh - as a Mum to 2 Princess lovers (both different ones!) it's going to be difficult :rolleyes1.

My DD1 would love to meet Tiana or Rapunzel, my DD2 isn't as crazy about Princesses (and would probably be happy to meet any) her faves are Aurora & Belle if she had to choose. So, I guess, if it's one of those 4 we'll be happy!

I think we'll do Auberge de Cendrillon again so hopefully we'll get to see some then anyway :goodvibes.

PS - My DD1 is also desperate to meet Alice in Wonderland as we've never seen her at our last two trips and she :lovestruc her.

I always thought you met two that's why I thought it was so worth the wait obviously not!

That's what I thought after my first visit. I ended up pretty surprised the second time. I didn't yell like the above mentioned people, but it was definitely "hmm... maybe not worth it after all then."

Going from recent reports I've seen elsewhere the norm seems to be you're seeing one now, although I have still seen reports about some families seeing two.

PS - My DD1 is also desperate to meet Alice in Wonderland as we've never seen her at our last two trips and she :lovestruc her.

The Alice Meet and Greet is still going on in front of the labyrinth, isn't it? But it does seem that White Rabbit and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are out there most. I only once met Alice last year.

We were there just before Christmas (during school holidays so pretty busy in general) and it was 45 minutes to an hour's wait every day...could be different if you make a point of getting there for opening???

We saw one princess each time (3 different days) apart from once when we were allowed to see both, purely because we queued for an hour and were shown to Aurora who we'd met the previous day. Didn't make a huge fuss but couldn't hide my exasperation at it being the same princess. We were happy meeting one the other times though as the whole experience is a special one princess:

If you are outside It's A Small World you might see the princesses walk past before/after changeover, we saw Snow White and Ariel one time, and Tiana and Ariel another. They didn't stop but it was still nice to see them close up!

We met Belle in her village during an impromptu appearance. That was great, no scrums or anything! :thumbsup2

I am happy to wait in there just to meet one but always thought it was two! :(

If the only one we met was some one we met on our last trip with no wait at all I would be a little disappointed we saw Ariel, Tiana, Cinderella and Mulan I have read is in there :(

We went three times the last time we were there and the first twice we got Jasmine. When we got to the front of the queue the third time i did ask the CM's if either of the two were Jasmine because we had already seen her twice and thankfully she did check both rooms to see who was in and we got sent in to see Tiana the last time which was lucky bearing in mind she was the one we wanted!!

Did you wait long Princess Jayne? I think I'd do the same, go in, see whoever but if I were to queue again I would ask if it was the same one as I'd already seen 'x'. Hopefully the CM will have a heart :love:!

I'm hoping that Tiana or Rapunzel might be at the Auberge but I know I'm hoping in vain! There is no way they will be there - unless, with it being the 20th anniversary, they decide to let the new Princesses lose? :rolleyes1

I'm hoping that Tiana or Rapunzel might be at the Auberge but I know I'm hoping in vain! There is no way they will be there - unless, with it being the 20th anniversary, they decide to let the new Princesses lose? :rolleyes1

I've met Tiana at Auberge last year. I got the pictures to prove it. ;)

Wow, that is great news :thumbsup2 I just hope she is there as it will make my DD1's trip :wizard:

I was extremely surprised too.

Queued in the pouring rain at the meet and greet thing to meet her because I thought she'd never be at Auberge, and who shows up after all? :laughing:

I'm pretty sure I saw one or two other reports of her at Auberge late last year.

on Sunday the princesses who went in to the pavillion to open it at 10 where Snow White and Mulan. By the time we got to the top of the queue we met snow white and Sleeping beauty, As we were choosing our photos Sleeping beauty swapped out with Tiana.

Snow white was the same snow white that we saw in Auberge. We saw Snow White, Belle and Cinderella in Auberge - Cinderella and Prince Charming brought DD her Birthday cake over, but more of that in my Trip Report!

Flynn Rider and Rapunzel had there own little stand (Rapunzel in Florida was WAY better)

In the Parade we saw Snow White, Belle, Tiana, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel and Jasmine

on Sunday the princesses who went in to the pavillion to open it at 10 where Snow White and Mulan. By the time we got to the top of the queue we met snow white and Sleeping beauty, As we were choosing our photos Sleeping beauty swapped out with Tiana.

Snow white was the same snow white that we saw in Auberge. We saw Snow White, Belle and Cinderella in Auberge - Cinderella and Prince Charming brought DD her Birthday cake over, but more of that in my Trip Report!

Flynn Rider and Rapunzel had there own little stand (Rapunzel in Florida was WAY better)

In the Parade we saw Snow White, Belle, Tiana, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel and Jasmine

Get on with this TR then I want to hear all about it!!!

What was the a parade like now the floats have been removed? X

There were floats!!! ( we were invited in to the VIP viewing area - TR will be written tonight promise)

We also met Alice - sorry don't think of her as a princess, with the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts.

There were floats!!! ( we were invited in to the VIP viewing area - TR will be written tonight promise)

We also met Alice - sorry don't think of her as a princess, with the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts.

I am really looking forward to this :)

Was it the same floats as normal? X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter