Princess Parties at home

belle1627

<font color=green>Mom was right!<br><font color=da
Just thought I'd share, I had my dd's, who is turning 5 years old tomorrow, birthday party on Saturday. I used a local princess party (GTA) place I found online. The princess was amazing. She was a flower princess and she had a beautiful singing voice. Originally my dd wanted Cinderella which I looked into but every picture I showed her on the net of a "Cinderella" she replied, "that is not Cinderella" She is spoiled by the WDW characters. There was no convincing her otherwise and since Cinderella was busy that day, I opted for a princess she couldn't compare. It was a fabulous idea and the party was a great success. I made princess wands, had a parade and then she arrived. She did make-up and dancing, games and stories and gave my dd a present. She came with all her props and of course a tiara. I had the girls dress up in their princess gowns and we had heart shaped sandwiches, it was truly magical. I am not sure if I can post the company name so I won't just in case but if you want to know pm me and I will let you know. I highly recommend them, as stated I was thrilled and more importantly, my dd and her friends loved her. princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter