Princess of Progress...It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow TR 8/31-9/6

We headed to the Backlot Tour next. They ask for volunteers in the beginning of the backlot tour and my father in law just raised his hand right away. I was surprised-usually Keith would never do something like that, but because his dad did-so did he. You have to check out the video-My husband was just hysterical.
IMG_2959.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2957.jpg

We waited for them and moved on to the second part of the tour.
Lindsey loved riding with mom on her power scooter...
IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

We LOVE Enchanted...this past spring we went to central park and had a carriage ride and went to the huge disney store. All I kept thinking about was that big dance scene in CP from Enchanted. That was a great day. I took Li to see it twice in the theaters and of course we watch the DVD all the time.

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

Mike Wizosky (sp?) Two movies I LOVED that Lindsey could never sit through...Monster's INC & Toy Story. Now since we've gotten back she's watched Toy Story all the way through and loved it. I just have to try Monster's INC again. During our trip she loved Mike-mostly from the laugh floor.
IMG_2983.jpg

We LOVED LOVED LOVED TSM. I wish I went on it twice and took more pictures. We used our dream FPs for it. It was at least a 35-40 min wait without them. We whizzed right to the front and got right on. The ride has the best parts of other rides all in one. 3D movie, arcade game, a ride...perfect.
IMG_2985.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_2991-1.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_2996.jpg

The Voyage of the Little Mermaid was adorable. It was just about time for the next show when we passed by after TSM so we went in. I think because of our shirts Lindsey got asked to introduce the show....
I hope all these clips work...let me know

great updates and pics.

the video was great. :thumbsup2

Great video. I was wondering why it was so quiet while you were watching the fireworks, but then I saw all the trees and water and realized that you were at the Poly. Is your video camera a regular camera too?? That's kinda cool. Congrats to Lindsey for getting to introduce the Ariel show! How fun was that!!!

We had front row seats for the BB show. MIL had her power chair so we got some special treatment. It was a great way to see the show. We love B&B

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

We got on ToT and RR before we left.
IMG_3084-2.jpg

That night was Chef Mickey's and MIL & FIL's last night with us before they moved on with their vacation.
IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

A little out of order...that's what I get for waiting so long. My pics are all mixed up in photobucket.

50s PT Cafe was before BB for lunch

IMG_3000.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_3005.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3016-1.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

This was my most favorite day of our trip. I should have done this page first while everything was fresh in my memory. Now I know why people keep journals and take notes of their trips.

DH was very annoyed at me this morning because he wanted to get up and out to MK for our last day. Well, that was not going to happen. We DO NOT get up early or move swiftly in the mornings. Lindsey had a 1:30 tea party with Alice at 1900 Park Fare. By the time we were ready to go to breakfast it was 10am-I just wanted to take it easy and not rush around since we had MNSSHP at night. Low and behold MIL and FIL were eating BF at Kona so we got to say so long and a big thank you to them. I thought we'd just go to GF and explore while we waited for the tea party. Too bad there isn't that much to explore there-oh well. It is beautiful of course though. It was the only day of our trip we saw rain so it was good that we didn't go to the parks. We got Miss Linds dressed up as Alice and took the monorail.
IMG_3156.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

I loved her in this dress. She got all the attention I wanted her to get on our BBB day and didn't. And she was more comfortable in this one.
IMG_3160.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

It got a little boring waiting it out and someone got a little impatient, but we made it! The tea party was the cutest thing.
IMG_3175.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

Keith and I had the best lunch of our trip at GF cafe by ourselves, while we waited for Lindsey

When we got back they were all pretending to be sleeping and then they surprised us with flowers. She was a little teary when we left, but there was no trace of that when we got back.
IMG_3194.jpg

IMG_3195.jpg

MNSSHP next.............

Hey there you are! I'd forgotten that you hadn't finished your report. Lindsey looks so cute as Alice. The dress doesn't look as scratchy as the one she wore for her BBB. I'm so excited to see how you like MNSSHP!

Just a little late for Halloween, but here we come. After the tea party we took the monorail to MK for MNSSHP. We got there around 3 so we had some time before the party started. We hadn't explored Frontierland or Adventureland yet. That kept us more than busy. This was the only day of our trip that we saw any rain, but it wasn't bad at all. Keith got to ride big thunder mountain on his own though. I didn't realize how much fun Adventureland would be. Lindsey's favorite was PoC and I was surprised. We went on it a couple times in a row.
IMG_3200.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

Lindsey stayed dressed in Alice the rest of the day.
IMG_3218.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3230.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3247.jpg

We got to go back to Fantasyland too and do all the rides Li loved a second time. It was a great day and my favorite by far at MK.

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

And with NO LINE we got on HM for a second time too
IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

I was very excited to "check in" for the Halloween party. I really didn't know where to go or what to do. It was confusing. We should have been able to do it when we went in and got our bracelets then even though it was early.

IMG_3285.jpg

It was very cool to see the place transform
IMG_3288.jpg

The first thing we did was head over to the line for Cinderella's stepmother and sisters. They were the BEST characters I saw all trip. They were over the top and entertained everyone the entire time we waited on line.

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3291.jpg

IMG_3294.jpg

They even fought with these kid's light sabers-hysterical
IMG_3296.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

I had the Evil Queen on my shirt and the one sister said, "oh she was our babysitter'

IMG_3300.jpg

One of our Photopass pics
image123.jpg

We went to the front of the castle next to see the villain show. I LOVE the evil queen so I couldn't wait to meet her.

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

Here was my chance. I gave the camera to another lady and I didn't change it to the right setting so this was all I got :confused: Keith was keeping our place for the parade which was to start next.

IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3339.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3346.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3358.jpg

IMG_3359.jpg

IMG_3360.jpg

IMG_3361.jpg

IMG_3362.jpg

IMG_3363.jpg

I cannot believe I saw the dwarves! The lind was so huge though I just snapped this
IMG_3365.jpg

Lindsey LOVES Minnie
IMG_3366-1.jpg

Alice in Wonderland trick or treating stop
IMG_3370.jpg

I was not that impressed with the photopass pics we DID get nor with the fact that they were not readily available at times I did want one taken

This was Lindsey at the very end of the night. We got to see Hallowishes fireworks and they were the best fireworks we saw. Keith got on Space Mountain too
IMG_3393.jpg

Fantastic update!! You're parade pictures were great.
And poor old Fred. That da** rock falling on his head. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Hi,
great update and pics.

The party looked like so much fun.

OH MY WORD!!! Lindsey is a doll in her Alice dress!!!!!!!! She is so cute!!!!!! I need to ask you more on the tea party. Hollie would love that!!!

Your pictures are so good!!! Now I feel like I was at MNSSHP!!!

Have enjoyed reading about your trip. Your DD looks like she could be my brothers little girls twin. She is also 4. Hope your going to finish the report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter