Princess of Progress...It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow TR 8/31-9/6

Awww, how sweet she fell asleep. I love it when they do that. I still feel bad for you that you had to take the princess apart. But, I bet that hair piece was HOT! (it's only money right? You'll make more) I'd rather have a happy kid. I've never been on Carousel of Progress, so that is a must see for our next trip.

Hi Jen...
We are back from our awesome Disney trip... we had a great time... I am having a hard time adjusting to thinking about real life things... school, bills, life... I just want to think what park we are going to and what time is dinner!!!
LOL
Oh well... I am loving reading your report..and love seeing pictures I missed, hmm because my 4 kids were pulling me in 20 different directions! lol

But I did manage to start a trip report myself too... hope you visit me too.

I think it is so coo out girls are the same age.. and are a lot alike!!! nina wasn't thrilled with the crown either... actually I had to put it in because she wouldn't let the lady do it!!!

Will check back soon
Angela

In 2010 my mom will be 70, we will be married 10 years, and my aunt will be 50. In June, July & August-I'm thinking cruise and the world-maybe 12 days because I'd really like a 7 day cruise.

Any ideas? Where should I look first to start planning?

Separately, what should be the next resort we stay in? If we get to go this June...I want to try as many as I can, I have no idea where to go next.

Li & I went apple picking yesterday. I love to go in Sept. Li's school doesn't go and it was supposed to rain this weekend. We were ALONE there. I was so surprised, but thankful.

IMG_3692.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_3615.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3688.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

Awww, Lindsey looks so cute matching the apple outfit with picking apples!!! I do the same thing!!:lmao:

You inspired me to go pick some apples. I love Honeycrisp apples. They are delish! Especially with the apple dip that I make. MMMmmm...

Apples sound yummy right now! I'm leaving for the Mountains soon....might just have to stop by an orchard! Great pictures and the outfit is so perfect for picking apples! Did you get the HM pumpkin? That's cool. My DD would LOVE that one! Your plan sounds good. I want to do a Disney cruise but I have to talk my parents or someone else into going too. With 5 you have to upgrade to a deluxe cabin which I don't want...if my parents go I can just "say" the baby is in their room. Other ships allow 5 but Disney...if you have 5 you're out of luck (or MONEY). You guys might like the CBR since you're into Palms and Beach themes.

Love the idea of a cruise...Although they make me nervous...I too may consider a Disney one...But like the previous poster said I would need 2 rooms... So, that makes me think twice about it....
So, your thinking about June next year?
Lindsey looks like she had a blast apple picking...We have to get there too.. the kids all love it...

Angela

You have the most darling little girl. Mine is now 8 and your pics bring back the happiest memories! I am enjoying your TR so much:)

Progressing onward and upward....Hollywood Studios day was a JOY....Lindsey had some extra good sleep under her belt, my in laws were there to bring some extra distraction and spoilage! All was good again :thumbsup2 My FIL got a taxi because he figured it would be quicker and we wouldn't have to leave so early to make our 9:05 ADR at Hollywood and Vine. When we got there we went to rent our modes of transp. for the day. Mom got a motorized one because yesterday the wheelchair was harder for FIL to push and keep up with us. That was fun to see her figure that thing out-:rotfl: I thought that this would be the perfect day to wear our matching shirts since it was our last day together. They ended up being such a conversation piece and got us a lot of attention. I said to Keith...someone is acting much better today...and Lindsey's doing good too. Meaning I was a lot more relaxed and calm and in turn so was dd. I think that whole princess thing is a lot of "pressure" and going with the flow is a lot more fun.

IMG_2848.jpg

We had another beautiful weather day.
I forgot this actresses name, but she was the first person we encountered on our way to the restaurant. She was so funny and chatted with us for a little walk down the Blvd.
IMG_2861.jpg

Here's mom with her machine...I said her other son (Uncle Scott) was going love this pic and that's what she was laughing at
IMG_2863.jpg

Some scenery....
IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

Hollywood and Vine Play and Dine....We really loved this breakfast. Our first non-princess character experience with mom & dad. They got up and danced and sang with the kids-Li was shy at first, but I went up there with her so she could experience some of it. Play and Dine Video

IMG_2870.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2876-1.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

Lindsey loves ALL the characters even though these two shows are not her faves. Here's Goliath with Grandma
IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_28822.jpg

Leo
IMG_2884.jpg

JoJo
IMG_2886.jpg

June
IMG_2889.jpg

I love your matching shirts! Those are cool! We took that same pic of the Hollywood sign....how funny. H & V looks darn near empty. Must be nice. Last time we went it was slammed and it wasn't very fun. Your meal looks like a lot of fun! Great pics!

ABCs of My Disney Favorites

A
Ariel
Animal Kingdom
Adventureland
Alice in Wonderland
Aurora
Anastasia
Akershus
Autographs

B
Belle
Buzz Lightyear
Boat
Bashful
Beach
BBB
Bruce the shark
Balloons
Beast

C
CASTLE
Cinderella
Candy
Cards (alice cards)
Captain Jack Sparrow
Chef Mickey’s
Carousel
Crush Turtle Talk
China in Epcot
Caricature
Chip
Cogsworth

D
Dumbo ride
Dory from Nemo
Doc
Dopey
Dale
Donald Duck
Dinosaur
Drizela
Dance Party

E
Epcot
Elephant
Evil Queen
Ears
Entrance
Enchanted
Everest

F
Figment
Fairytale
Fantasyland
Frontierland
Fireworks
Family
Fountain
Fairy
Fastpass

G
Goofy
Grumpy
Godmother
Goliath
Gaston
Grand Floridian
Ghost
Great Movie Ride

H
Haunted Mansion
Happy
Captain Hook
Hollywood Studios
Halloween
Hallowishes
Hollywood and Vine
Honey I shrunk the kids
Hat
High School Musical

I
It’s A Small World
Ice Cream
Imagination
Italy
IllumiNations

J
Jet Blue
Jungle Cruise
Jasmine
Juggling
Japan
Jiminy Cricket
Judges Tent
JoJo
June
Jedi
Jackolantern
Jen

K
Kiss
Keith
Kilimanjaro Safari
Kali River Rapids
Knight

L
Lindsey
Liberty Tree Tavern
Lion King
Limbo
Lay
Lilo
The Land
Leo
Lumiere
Lights Out
Luau

M
Mickey
Minnie
Magical Express
Magic Kingdom
Mary Poppins
Mushu
Mexico
Morocco
Movies
Mike Wizosky
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Madhatter
Monorail
Muppets 3D
Movie Stars
Main Street USA

N
1900 Park Fare
Night
Norway
Nemo

O
O’Hana

P
Polynesian
Playhouse Disney
Princess
Pooh
Passport
Pocahontas
Pluto
Pool
Pirates of the Caribbean
Prime Time Cafe

Q
Queen of Hearts

R

S
Space Mountain
Stitch
Snow White
Seven Dwarves
Star Wars
Shirts
Spaceship Earth

T
Toy Story Mania
Turtle Talk
TahDah
Tower of Terror
Tea Party
Tahiti
Teacups

U
Ugly Stepsisters
Ursela

V
Villains

W
Wishes
World
Witch

Y

I love your matching shirts! Those are cool! We took that same pic of the Hollywood sign....how funny. H & V looks darn near empty. Must be nice. Last time we went it was slammed and it wasn't very fun. Your meal looks like a lot of fun! Great pics!

Thanks...It was a fun day-hardly anyone there. It was a thursday so getting closer to the hurricane threat.

Some more scenery on our way to Star Tours
IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

We were in Star Tours when a dream team came in and gave our group of people fastpasses. It was so exciting-we didn't really need to use them until the big 3 TSM, HTT, & RRRC. It got us right to the front of the line for TSM and that was the longest wait 30+mins we saw all day.

IMG_3010.jpg

Muppet 3D was adorable and Lindsey loved it
IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

We were heading to the front of the wizard hat to see HSM when we caught it coming down the parade route so we stopped to watch it there.

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

Lindsey had so much fun here-nothing like a good ol' playground
IMG_2933.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

Film canister...Lindsey doesn't even know what that is-:rotfl:
IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

gorgeous pics.

great update. looks like a fun day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter