Princess Menu?!?

U2FanHfx

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I was just checking out menus for our upcoming cruise and there is one called "Princess Menu". Is this new? What night is it on? Is it on the four night? Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm sorry if this was asked before.

Regs,

CJM

Hi All,

I was just checking out menus for our upcoming cruise and there is one called "Princess Menu". Is this new? What night is it on? Is it on the four night? Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm sorry if this was asked before.

Regs,

CJM

There is a new Prince and Princess theme meal on the Baltic cruises.

Night 1. Parrot Cay Let the Magic begin (Dover)
Night 2. Lumiere's Prince and Princess- Formal (Sea)
Night 3, Animator's Palate Rotational dining (Oslo)
Night 4 Parrot Cay Rotational dining (Copenhagen)
Night 5. Lumiere's Rotational dining (Berlin) will be late.
Night 6. Animator's Palate Villians- Semi Formal (Sea)
Night 7 Parrot Cay Are still listed as pending.(St Petes)
Night 8. Lumiere's Are still listed as pending. (St Petes)
Night 9. Animator's Palate Pirates (Tallinn)
Night 10. Parrot Cay Flavors of Scandinavia (Stockholm)
Night 11. Lumiere's Captains Gala- Semi Formal (Sea)
Night 12. Animator's Palate Till We Meet Again (Sea)
Breakfast Animator's Palate (Dover)

This the new menu for the Golden Mickeys. The Golden Mickeys show are being replaced with Vllians Tonight show.

Sorry to be dim but where are you finding these listings and can anyone link me to one for the 8 Night Dover to Barcelona repo please.

Thanks
Mel
x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter