• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Makeover Price and running in March

Jasmine2013

Earning My Ears
Hi My friend is taken her daughter to Disneyland Paris Saturday 16th to 21st March 6 days 5 nights and she want to treat her 4 year daughter to have the princess makeover at Disneyland Hotel(where they ate stay for these 6 days and 5 nights). Her daughter pretty tall Height 152cm witch is 2.54 cm 12 inches witch means that size 11-12 princess dress would fit her.

She want to know how much would coast to have the princess makeover for her daughter also she hope that the princess dresses go up to size 12 despite that daughter is only 4 years old.

Can somebody send a photo of the price list for the princess makeover so I can email her the prince list myself, since she won't have an email form disney quick enough before she take herself and her daughter on Saturday 16 March.

Please answer ASAP.

Thats an awful big 4 year old. Are you sure its not really your friend wanting to do the makeover herself!! :confused3:confused3;)

You,ll find the full current price list on the thread link moorhunhe has posted above carys. the only thing i,d add is, if your friends child is nearly 5ft tall as you have said, the dlp princess costumes will all be too small for her. My daughter is 12, not as tall as your friends child, and theres no way an 11~12 age princess dress would fit her ~ they are also small made compared to uk sized costumes.

That is probably the tallest 4 year old in the world.
Hate to ask, but are you sure aboutthat height?

Sorry made two mistakes, the first mistake I did is there going for 3 days and 2 nights for same dates not 6 days and 5 nights the other mistake I made is the height my friend 4 year daughter she not 12 inches she is 41 inches 104.14 cm. How long does take to do the makeover, because she wants to as much as Disneyland park and Walt Disney Studio on their first day and as much as Disney village on their second day since they only got until 2:00PM on their last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter