Princess makeover for adults

toxa

Mouseketeer
Hi,

It will be my wife's first time to Disney. She loves Princesses and I want to give her a makeover, just for fun.

Is there a place that does makeovers in adults? There is no info about it on Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique's page...

Thanks!

I did BBB last year with my girls (12 and 19) and we loved it you would be surprised how many adults do the Boutique. Its quite fun you can get any package and maybe get her a sparkly tank top or shirt to go with it then she can change there too... Let her do as a surprise she will have a blast:thumbsup2

Thanks!

Can someone please elaborate what exactly the experience is?

Is it just makeup, or there are hairdos too?

Are there costumes - specifically adult size costumes?

I did it a few years ago in DTD, and it was pretty cool. I can't remember the name of the package, but the one I got included a hair style (with color of choice tiara and I think a barette, too) makeup with facial jewel (you get to keep the palette for touchups and sanitary reasons, lol) and a sash. I think that was all. I had a blast doing it, and would definitely do it again. I don't think there are adult costumes, though.

I hope your DW enjoys her makeover!

Perhaps try the Pirate's League? They have a Mermaid makeover thing. Simple hair style, sparkly mermaid makeover.

And they accept adults.

Otherwise I would suggest going for one of the Spas. I'm sure they could do a hair dressing and make up.

Just thought I'd add that adults are not allowed to wear costumes in the parks, the only exception is during Halloween parties.

I totally understand why they do not allow adults to wear costumes, but there are ADORABLE character themed outfit ideas GALORE online... just google "Disney themed outfits" or even the specific character. For teens and adults, you can bring your own character themed outfit and make an appointment for makeup and a hairdo and bring a tiara and glitter and have a grown-up princess makeover without offending any Disney rules!! There are beauty salons on property... They aren't fairy godmothers, but they still have that Disney magic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter