• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Lip Balm $.59 w/ FREE ship

priceyjuls

Earning My Ears
This is through Avon. The link I have doesn't seem to be working, but if you go to avon.com and do a search for "princess lip", it will come up. There are 4 different kinds. To get free shipping on ANY order, just enter code FSWA6 This code is only good through 7/20, so place your orders!! I haven't received my order, so I can't guarantee that it's glitch free, but I got a confirmation, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

HTH someone :)

I am trying to stop buying and buying, but a few dollars couldn't hurt!

I was just about to click and shop, when I got sidetracked and checked my email first. Woohoo - there was an email from mypoints with an offer from avon, reminding me to click through mypoints first. Just wanted to pass that along to all of you :)

I'm glad you guys could get in on the deal. I feel like I lurk more than I post, so it was nice to share something people could benefit from :wave2:

Thanks so much! I just hope they aren't all melted when they arrive in our 115 degree heat! :sunny:

I bought 3, along with some Bubble Gum roll-on paint/soap for DD. I spent a whopping $3.77! :woohoo: Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2

thanks for the tip! I just bought all 4 different lip balms and was able to resist buying anything else (always difficult for me when there's free shipping!), so i spent a total of $2.36.

Thanks!! I bought the lip balm and the cotton candy roll on soap. What a deal!

:goodvibes Thanks for postin this what a bargain! I stocked up and couldn't resist the roll on soap. I know my little princesses are going to be happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter