• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Jasmine?

LostRosetta

Mouseketeer
Hopefully this will not sound like too weird of a question, but I was wondering if anyone knew where to find a copy of the head piece, blue band with jewel, that Jasmine wears in the Aladdin movie. I am looking for an adult size of this and not a full costume, just the headband.

Anyone know where I might be able to find one? If I can order it online that is even better! Thanks in advance.

They usually sell it at the Local Disney Stores starting around September. I'm pretty sure that you could order it from Disneyshopping around that same time, but it would be better if you could go into your local store and try it on to ensure that it fits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter