Princess in glasses

Spencerfamily

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
Hoping someone can help with a letter for my DD5. She has just had to start wearing glasses full-time and is having a hard time of it, thinking they make her look silly etc. :sad1:
Wondered if anyone can put together a letter from the princesses to say how beautiful she looks in them and what a great job she is doing wearing them, or something along those lines.
Thank you in advance for all your talents- hope someone can help!
J

I'm at work and can't work on it now but wanted to point out to a DISigner that can that I found "stuff" with a Bing search for "Belle wearing glasses".

Other Princesses show up in search too

I have shown DD these in the meantime and the tears are less. Thank you!
So sad she feels so conscious when we try so hard to bring her up to realize everyone is beautiful but little things bother little people, I guess!
If anyone could still create a letter it would still be very gratefully received.

I see nobody assisted you

password for PB in my Meet the DISigners profile

I have this one for you...

You can add the name or I can, if you like the letter.

Stylish Princess Treat Coupon

if interested just post her first name
Hugs Mel

image removed to PB

RustManFan, Patnl34 and bababear_50- thank you so much; they are all wonderful. As if we haven't had enough tears- I feel like crying myself at your kindness. :love:

If Mel and Patnl34 would be so kind as to personalise them my daughter's name is Lola. I am not trying to be greedy asking for both but I anticipate we may need a couple of day's worth of lavishing with love (and validation from princesses) as she comes to terms with the fact that Mummy and Daddy are not going to negotiate on this one as they are for her own good and she really must wear them!

You are all so kind, and I appreciate so much you taking the time to work on something that is going to make such a big difference to a little princess you don't even know.
J

I am so glad you like the letter!
Anything to help out a little princess.. princess:
Here it is personalized. Good luck and I hope our designs help her adjust just a little faster. :goodvibes

Beautiful- both of them- thank you so much.
Mel, I am a teacher too!! Lola did choose her frames (she chose the exact same pair that the other little girl who wears glasses in her class has!) and I set up an optician role play at home but I hadn't thought about crafting etc. tomorrow we are going to make some of her toys some glasses too- the crazier and fun the better! Thank you!!

Oops- pressed send too early! I love the idea of making the glasses strings... Thank you both for your help and caring x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter