• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Half Marathon - Kids' Races New Time?

MizBrix

Earning My Ears
Hi, I just noticed on the Princess Half Marathon registration page that they moved up the kids races to 8:45 am. I had made a reservation for breakfast at 8:00 am that morning at Akershus to celebrate my DD5's birthday. She wants to run the race too. I need some advice - do you think should we skip breakfast or the race? TIA!

Hi, I just noticed on the Princess Half Marathon registration page that they moved up the kids races to 8:45 am. I had made a reservation for breakfast at 8:00 am that morning at Akershus to celebrate my DD5's birthday. She wants to run the race too. I need some advice - do you think should we skip breakfast or the race? TIA!

I'd keep the race and find a place to have lunch to celebrate. There is only 1 race, but there are lots of breakfast/lunch options.

Oh no!!! We're doing the 5K and all the kids races and bought the breakfast tickets for in between but now that won't work. That really stinks that they'd make such a major change after registration has been open so long. Boo!

JCH said:
I'd keep the race and find a place to have lunch to celebrate. There is only 1 race, but there are lots of breakfast/lunch options.

Thanks for the response. I think you're right. I'll try to move the ressie to after the races!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter