Princess Gathering

SEADisneyGirls

Earning My Ears
Do I need a ticket for adults accompanying the child for the princess gathering on the Dream? Or are the reservations just for the guests who are visiting with the princesses?

I'm curious about this. I cannot imagine that they would let a 4 year old get in line unaccompanied. Then again, I guess it would be a risk that they'd turn away the child.

I made reservations for everyone in the stateroom for the same time/event. It's ok if not everyone is present, when you get there.

We made reservations for all of us because they only allow that number into the special room/area. No, they probably won't let an unaccompanied 4yo in by themselves, but it wasn't difficult for us to make the reservations to include an adult. The reservation is for crowd control, extra adults add to the crowd so they have to account for those. We did these events in July.

If the time on your ticket is 8:30-8:59, do you have to get there for 8:30 or anytime between the start/stop times?

Anytime your ticket is for.

Great - thank you!

Do you happen to know if the Frozen meet & Princess Gathering are anywhere near each other on the ship?
(we're taking a Merrytime cruise in December on the Dream)

Great - thank you!

Do you happen to know if the Frozen meet & Princess Gathering are anywhere near each other on the ship?
(we're taking a Merrytime cruise in December on the Dream)
The princesses are in the atrium (deck 3 mid) and Frozen is in animators palette (deck 3 aft.) It's an easy walk.

Thank you for your responses everyone. We aren't sure how many adults are going to want to join the kids in our group, but we also don't want to waste tickets and have other groups miss out. I'll get tickets for everyone now and we will re-evaluate as it gets closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter