Princess Gathering & Anna and Elsa Times

rwthompson82

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We are on a 4 night Dream cruise in February, and I'm trying to determine what time the Princess Gather and Anna and Else meet and greets are.

These seem to no longer be in the navigators (at least the several that I have checked) since the event has been ticketed.

I'm assuming that these would both be on the sea day? Any recent dream cruisers have any insight into this?

We are just booking activities, and don't want to conflict with this.

Thanks!

On our recent cruise, our times were at 9 am on the Nassau day for the princesses and 9:30 am for Anna and Elsa. They may have had another round on the sea day but I am not sure.

We were on the Disney Dream in September on a 4 night. Our times were 9AM for the princesses and 9:30 AM for Anna and Elsa on the sea day.

We were one of the first families to board the Dream and went straight to the excursion desk to get tickets. So we were able to get whatever time we wanted. I believe the earliest start time was 8AM.

We just got off of the magic on October 28th and our ticketed times were 9:30 for princesses and 9:45 for Anna and Elsa and Olaf. This is a ticketed event and there was another day that they did ticketed meet and greets. Ours was first sea day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter