Princess Fantasy Faire

ARC

Mouseketeer
I am going on May 9th to DL. I know that Princess Fantasy Faire opens @ 9:30am. But, what time does it close & are the Princess's there for meet & greet pretty much the entire time it is open? During the parade etc.? I have read that they do not post the schedule for this but are the times for the shows & Princess reading pretty much the same each day, and if so does anyone know the times? THANKS!!

I first wrote......I don't know the times of things, but the princesses rotate in and out rather often. So while you will never know what princesses you might see when it's your turn, I don't think there's ever a time while it's open that there are NO princesses.

I do remember that the storytelling times and the coronation ceremony times are listed....

And then.....Oh hey, wait. I have some Times Guides in my "disney drawer" in my organizer here (I have a little corner of the living room with chair, laptop, etc), and now this is from the December 7-9 2007 Times Guide, so I have NO idea what sort of help it will be for a future visit. The hours those days for DL were 8am to 12am.

And the "Royal Walk" was open from 9 to 6, with Royal Crafts during that time. The Coronation Ceremony was at 10:10am, 11:15am, 12:20, 2:15, 4:15, and 5:15pm. The Princess Storytelling was at 10:40am, 11:50, 12:50pm, 1:50, 2:40, 3:00, 3:50, and 4:45pm.

So that's just an idea of the sorts of times they have things. :)

Just got back from DL a few days ago. The times that bumbershoot posted for the coronation and storytelling seem like the same times they had for those events when I was there as well. The royal walk was open 9 to 6. It seemed like there are princesses there all day, taking turns.

Have fun! My daughter loved it...we did the royal walk twice and the coronation twice and storytelling once.

Thanks so much! That really helps. Wow! You got to do it twice. I hear it is crazy busy!! I was only really thinking of doing the meet & greet with the Princess's. But, I am hearing that some of the other stuff is great! I am only there one day & I just don't have enough time to fit everything in! THANKS!!

Wow! You got to do it twice. I hear it is crazy busy!!

We were there 5 days and I have a princess-obsessed daughter, so we were at the fantasy faire a few times!!

It can definitely be busy to meet the princesses. Both times we went around 10-10:30 am - one day we waited 40 mins to do the meet and greet; the other day 1 hour. When I was there the storytelling and coronation didn't have a line-up, we just walked in each time we went.

Since I am only going to be there one day I really don't want to hit this first since I figure I need to hit all the rides early. Do you think going during the parade might be a good time? I was worried though that the Princess's would not be there during this time. I know in towntown the characters are not there. Besides the meet & greet do you think the other parts of the PFF is worth it. My DD3 loves the Princesses! But, I just have one day so I do not want to waste lots of time. We are also doing the Princess meal @ DCA the day before. Thanks so much for you help!

If I only had one day, I would do skip the princess meet and just do the other parts of PFF. The story time is cute. Part of the coronation is a Maypole dance with princesses. Coloring and crown making are free and there was very little waiting.

"uring the parade might be a good time? I was worried though that the Princess's would not be there during this time. I know in towntown the characters are not there."

OK, you just made me think about that...that's a really good question. They do try to keep the illusion, don't they....hmm. I do not know! But I bet that you could ask a CM, either at City Hall if you wanted to take the time, or when you're back there on your way to ToonTown run up and ask a CM.

Or maybe someone else will know. :)

Great! I think I will try that! Thanks for all your help! I know you have answered tons of my questions. Sorry, I am sure I will have more!!

If I only had one day, I would do skip the princess meet and just do the other parts of PFF. The story time is cute. Part of the coronation is a Maypole dance with princesses. Coloring and crown making are free and there was very little waiting.

I agree with this, if you only have one day and are already meeting the princesses at Ariel's Grotto, it might be fun to do the coronation instead of another meet and greet. Less waiting and then she can say she went to a royal celebration! Plus there are princesses on stage so she'll still get to see them.

Thanks for all your input on this info! I guess I will just plan on checking out the line & decide if we have time to wait. The characters are her favorite part so I really want to do it. I will be skipping all the big rides so am hoping I have extra time. THANKS!!

I agree. If you're going to eat at Ariel's, you will have better character interaction there...don't bother spending 1-2 hours in line to meet the princesses, because you very well could end up seeing the same princesses that you saw at Ariel's. The storytelling and coronation are really cute though, so don't miss that!

Will my DD3 enjoy the other things there? Could the show & storytelling be a little over her head. She loves most of the shows at DW with characters but I was not sure about this stuff. I know she will love making the crown. She loves the kidcot stations at Epcot!

Will my DD3 enjoy the other things there? Could the show & storytelling be a little over her head. She loves most of the shows at DW with characters but I was not sure about this stuff. I know she will love making the crown. She loves the kidcot stations at Epcot!

My guy is coming up on 4, but was right in the middle of 3 (that sounds funny) when we did the storytelling. He liked it, even though he was tired. He had been chosen ahead of time to dance with the princess, who turned out to be Sleeping Beauty, so it was even more fun for him. (always ask the Ladies in Waiting for an autograph like they are princesses...they might be so happy about it they will single you out for something special like dancing with princesses! :) )

We didn't see the coronation due to a time-crunch, so I don't know about that.

Thanks again Bumbershoot! You have given me so much help with planning this trip!! I am sure I will hear from you again!!

You are welcome. I'm happy to return the favors that people here and on other boards gave me, even back before I joined and was just reading everyone else's questions. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter