• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

princess fairytale hall

I was wondering the same thing. The web site says Late 2013 and we're already half through April.
Does anyone know how long Disney would wait an announcement about the openning? A month before it opens? Two months?

I'd agree it will be behind schedule so I'd say late this year or early 2014

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

When it was first announced they said 2012. It has already been delayed once. :-(
We're going at the end of August, hope it's ready by then.

It surprising that it is delayed a second time! Have they begun building it yet? I was hoping it would be done by September, but maybe not. I really LOVE Disney, but they are so slow building. Skyscrappers are built in less time then this. :rolleyes:

There was just a permit filed the other day for sign installation for it, so it must be pretty close to completion.

I know somebody posted an update about this a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if there has been anymore of an update.

I hope it is finished and open by October 4th.

Last I heard, there was need for some last minute changes due to recently discovered (and disturbed) asbestos products. Being an opening day attraction (Snow White), this isn't really surprising.

We just got home from Disneyworld on yesterday (Monday) and it looks really close to being finished. They even pushed the wall out a few few overnight and you could see the whole outside above the walls is all finished and seems as though they are putting the finishing touches on it. It kind of has a "Castle" look to it from the outside. I would say sooner rather than later.

Does anyone know if this is just going to move the princesses from TST or if there will be more princesses available here?

The Fairytale Hall was always planned for a late (fall) 2013 opening, and it's still on target for that time frame:

Disney announce an opening timeframe for Princess Fairytale Hall

Snow White didn't close until just a year ago (nearly to the date), Fairytale Hall was never going to open in 2012.

Does anyone know if this is just going to move the princesses from TST or if there will be more princesses available here?

The current Princesses at TST will be relocated. The TST M&G is being evaluated for other characters (not princesses), Disney has made no indication of who will appear there in the future.

late 2013 to me means quater 4 of the year, you would be looking anytime between Sep-Dec for opening.

i would probably count on it opening before the first MNSSHP can you imagine if they open this after the parties start and everything just dosnt work properly thats alot to deal with. i really do think soft openings would begin late august and then fully open for september intime for MNSSHP

on the other hand if its late 2013

they may do soft openings in the time btween the MNSSHP & MVMCP and launch it intime for the first christmas party!

who knows.

Bumping this one up. Anyone heard any updates on when Fairytale Hall will be open? We're going the 3rd weekend in Sept and I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that this'll be open in time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter