Princess Fairytale Hall after Anna and Elsa?

RUMOURS
around the street are: Tiana & Aurora will be moving into hall with Snow staying in town square.
THAT BEING SAID, WHO KNOWS?!

Not ariel
Not Belle
Not Merida
Not Jasmine
Not Rapunzel (although Rapunzel could move and be opposite Cinderella like they were before FROZEN)
Not Cinderella

My bet is that Cinderella and Aurora are on one side and Rapunzel and Snow White are on the other. Tina will stay in the gazebo. But that's just my guess.

How about that new princess they just announced coming? The one that is going to be introduced on Sophia the 1st. Can't recall her name. Have they said where she was going to meet?

How about that new princess they just announced coming? The one that is going to be introduced on Sophia the 1st. Can't recall her name. Have they said where she was going to meet?

Elena.

Technically Disney only announced she would appear at MK, they never said anything about a Meet and Greet.

Disney Parks Blog

142946_3076.jpg

I could see Tiana moving into FTH for the simple fact that logistic wise between Festival of Fantasy and her presence in the Castle show it would be hard for her to be in her old location. I could see maybe even a rotation with Aurora, Snow, Tiana (maybe even toss Merida in the mix when Elena inevitably evicts her from the Garden)

I would really like to see Merida finally get a FP option! But - I really don't like the PFTH rooms/backdrops and her garden is so fitting for her...decisions decisions..

Actually, I think I saw a post on another site that Elena would be a M&G for 2-3 months (limited engagement). Perhaps half of PFTH will be "limited engagements".

another site... exactly! Other sites also reported the Anna & Elsa M&G FP would be tier 1 (the plans were always for a single queue), and the girls would be in new summer dresses (which was never the case).

I'm not saying she'll never appear, but it's more likely she'll appear as a M&G after the show is out, and that this summer's immediate appearance will be in a different format.

I hope they don't move Tiana, because they would have to drop Naveen if they do, and he's currently the only prince who has a regular M&G.

Reactions: msk
More rumour overhearing here, BUT,
Rumour was that Tiana was moving to the hall because Elena was taking her spot over at the gazebo (also due to her proximity to the castle and the stage show having her in it now).

As for Elena they were two separate casting calls, one that was more for a show, and one that was more for a meet & greet.

FP is available for June 17th forward it lists Cinderella and a visiting princess and Rapunzel and visiting princess on other side.

What?? No more Aurora??

Yeah, what happens to Aurora? I am surprised they are pushing Elena so hard since she doesn't have a movie. They traditionally separate their TV properties. It seems to me that Elena would fall into the Disney Jr. group, not the "Disney Princess TM" group. Not that I mind or anything, it's just not their usual tactic. Aurora does need a home though.

Yeah, what happens to Aurora? I am surprised they are pushing Elena so hard since she doesn't have a movie. They traditionally separate their TV properties. It seems to me that Elena would fall into the Disney Jr. group, not the "Disney Princess TM" group. Not that I mind or anything, it's just not their usual tactic. Aurora does need a home though.
Elena has become extremely popular. Each time I go to the parks I see at least 5 girls in her gown or some sort of apparel and I've heard a lot of people asking about a meet and greet. I'm not sure what's happening with Aurora

So it seems that the only way to meet Aurora now is to pay for character dining. That's a bummer for Aurora fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter