Princess Emily's MAW Cruise TR - UPDATED with Day 1 Pics

Thanks everyone! Been swampped at work. Emy got sick a couple weeks ago, then Jim and then me! Plus I'm the chairperson for my ECPTA's Silent auction so I've been drowning. Top it off, they announced Layoffs for my company and we're waiting to see #s for my department... Oh and it's review time! LOL! When it rains it pours. I hope to be back soon to update!!!

But on a good note, we met with Emy's preschool teacher today and she gave her glowing reviews. She's smart and ready for kindgarden. Question is, are WE! LOL!

Just found your trip report and read the entire thread. Wow! What Emily has gone through! I am enjoying your trip report.

Thanks everyone! Been swampped at work. Emy got sick a couple weeks ago, then Jim and then me! Plus I'm the chairperson for my ECPTA's Silent auction so I've been drowning. Top it off, they announced Layoffs for my company and we're waiting to see #s for my department... Oh and it's review time! LOL! When it rains it pours. I hope to be back soon to update!!!

Yeah! I am so glad you are back on the TR road! :) And thank you so much for updating us on how you guys are all doing! I am sorry that Emy was sick. That is no fun!!

And layoffs...urgh. Keep us posted on that!

But on a good note, we met with Emy's preschool teacher today and she gave her glowing reviews. She's smart and ready for kindgarden. Question is, are WE! LOL!

Aww! She will have so much fun in Kindergarten!! :)

Is any parent ever ready? :confused3

Don't the kids tend to run off all excited and leave the Mommy in a puddle? :(

Just found your trip report and have truly been inspired. The strength and courage of your beautiful Emily makes me want to be a better person. I have also decided to join my local Make A Wish Foundation because of the fantastic work they do!:thumbsup2 Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful family with me and teaching me some life lessons in the process. I look forward to your next update!:yay:

Loving your TR and pics!! Patiently waiting for the next installment! You have a beautiful family! :)

Just found your trip report tonight and read the whole thing. Emy is one strong little girl and her story is so touching! I can't wait to read the rest of the TR!

Things have really been crazy (good!) in our house. Haven't taken a breather and proably won't until Middle of June after our NJ trip!

Emily was in the Children's Cancer Fund Fashion Show (model and calendar artist), did an interview for that too (here's the link look for 4/19 Children's Cancer Fund), met Jeff Gordon and was in a commerical with him for his foundation (here's the commerical on YouTube) and DH gave a speech (with me by his side) for Make A Wish's Wish Night Gala! Add to that strep and some minor medical issues with me, we've been SWAMPED!

I will make it back to finish the report! I think it's important for those that might wish for a cruise to see what can happen!!! :)

I'm still following...

I can't wait to hear more about the cruise. (when you have the chance that is :thumbsup2)

Loving your story!! Hope you can find the time soon to finish the TR I'm waiting to see how it went!! Hope all is good with your family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter