Princess dresses on wonder

Spencerfamily

Mouseketeer
Could anyone who has recently been on the wonder let me know the range of princess dresses for sale on board.

Specifically looking for an Elsa and Aurora dress (dd is a petite age 5) and trying to decide whether to buy in the sales in UK and have to pack them or risk it and buy on board. All other dresses fit but these two are the fave princesses and are a little snug or worn!
Many thanks
J

Would you be able to order them at Disney Store and have them shipped to your hotel (assuming you will be overnighting at a hotel before getting on board). That way you know you have them...but won't have to bring them to the States in your luggage.

The Wonder really doesn't have a wide assortment of dresses. Will you be going to the parks before your cruise? You'd have better luck finding one there, but they won't be cheap.

There's an online store called littledressupshop.com . I bought my daughters Cinderella and Anna costume there. They have a lot of testimonials from moms who've purchased for their Disney vacation. They're really comfy and last through a lot of washings. They also have different sizes so it's not "one size fits all" . Might be worth checking out. :)

There's an online store called littledressupshop.com . I bought my daughters Cinderella and Anna costume there. They have a lot of testimonials from moms who've purchased for their Disney vacation. They're really comfy and last through a lot of washings. They also have different sizes so it's not "one size fits all" . Might be worth checking out. :)

I have had a look at the site and they look like lovely dresses- many thanks for the suggestion.

We aren't at the parks first- we fly from UK to Chicago, where we'll be for 5 days, before an overnight in Miami.
I hadn't even thought about shipping to hotel- is this possible at most hotels? How far in advance do most hotels accept a delivery for you? Could do with shipping to Miami as won't have to fit into luggage there and will be lighter by FE gifts on return flight!

Only a few princesses: Belle and Cindy and Anna and Elsa are the only ones I remember.

Both Anna and Elsa dresses were on the Wonder but the size selection seemed slim and the there were only like two Anna dresses by the end of the cruise (I noticed since they seemed to be a big seller). I encourage you to go to the shops as soon as they open on the first night for the best luck.
Good luck!
Barb

The Wonder really doesn't have a wide assortment of dresses. Will you be going to the parks before your cruise? You'd have better luck finding one there, but they won't be cheap.

The Anna dress on the Wonder last week was $69 dollars
Barb

I hadn't even thought about shipping to hotel- is this possible at most hotels? How far in advance do most hotels accept a delivery for you? Could do with shipping to Miami as won't have to fit into luggage there and will be lighter by FE gifts on return flight!

Each hotel is different. Some hotels are free storage of packages for a week, some store boxes for up to a month for $5 each, some have size restrictions, but I have NEVER been told I could not ship to a hotel...however, a small fee is sometimes charged. Look in the "business services" section on the website and see if they mention package storage, if not, contact the hotel and ask what their procedure is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter