Princess dresses for bbb???

I may be cheap, but my DD will just barely be 3 when we go to The World in Dec. I plan on getting her the Target dresses and she's wearing her long sleeved pink leotard under it... is that lame?

No, I don't think it's lame. BUT... you may want to rethink the leotard when it comes to potty time. You'll have to completely undress her every time. My girls wear leotards under their dresses at home, but they just wore snug-fitting long sleeve shirts (I think one was actually a pajama top, lol) and shorts or leggings under the dresses in the park.

We are doing the BBB in September for the first time. I went to the disney store a purchased a beautiful Sleeping Beauty dress for $49.99 with 25% discount (special promo they ran at the time) which was normally $80.00. So we are taking that along.

I won't pay that amount of money (personal choice) but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT make your kids wear those plastic dress up shoes around all day.

I saw a little girl complaining about wearing them, and the mother telling her that SHE...the little girl...should have thought to bring another pair of shoes.

Disney outlet has 50% off their costumes this week. The code is right on their website.

Watch out for the waiting time before your appointment, they knew what they were doing at DTD by putting BBB in the Disney Store's costume section! ;)

We went in 2007 to BBB and afterwards to MNSSHP, both girls brought their 'favorite' princess costumes on the trip, however, while waiting for our turn at BBB, they fell in love with the Aurora long sheer sleeved costumes.

$120 later :scared1: they were in them getting the royal treatment, and by the end of the night begging to take them off. With long sleeved shirts at home it wasn't a big deal, but in the Orlando heat, VERY uncomfortable. The OP have nicer looking dresses that would be a better choice, IMO, than the ones at Disney.

BTW, I made them wear those suckers to every Halloween party and trick or treating that year and the next! (I bought each one a size larger so they could wear them for a while, I mean come on, $60 each!!!??) Anything for my princesses. princess:

I bought this one for DD last year - although it was planned and budgetted for (can it be considered "in the budget" if it is a $60 play dress??:rotfl:). Anyway, just like you, DD wore if for Halloween, her Pirate and Princess Birthday party and her cousin borrowed it too. We are going to get our $60 out of it!! We are bringing it this year too!! And darn it, she is going to wear it!!:lmao:

I also got 2 dresses off of Kijiji (Similar to Craigslist) for $5 each - they were both Disney Store dresses - Cinderella and Ariel. DD does not know about them, so I can "surprise" her with them when we are there. Hopefully this will help with the "I wants".

I won't pay that amount of money (personal choice) but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT make your kids wear those plastic dress up shoes around all day.

I saw a little girl complaining about wearing them, and the mother telling her that SHE...the little girl...should have thought to bring another pair of shoes.

OMG!! That is horrible!! We had spare shoes for DD whether she was in plastic shoes or not!! We always had sandals and runners with us!! (Thank goodness for strollers - I had that think packed full daily - LOL!!)

That's sad!!:sad2: I want her to have fun and she wont have fun if she is not comfortably. I wont walk around all day with my feet hurting and she wont ether. We plan on getting Keds and white cotton bobby socks. But she will just turn 4 before we go so i plan on taking a breaks threw out the day.

Try this link - http://www.buycostumes.com/

They have BOGO on clearance and blowout costumes with the code that's listed in the link at the top of the front page. Some of them are princess or fairy types.

ETA: Cute Santa type dress for for sizes 2/4 to 6/8 for girls if you're going to MVMCP!

I am taking my dd princess: who will be just 4 in March to the BBB and I'm trying to find her a beautiful princess dress that i can take with us. i have looked on line but I'm not finding what i want for her. i read allot of complaints about the dress being itchy and uncomfortable. HELP!! what do i do??:confused3

I have actually purchased cute custom clothing off of ebay/etsy that is made with character fabrics and/or appliques. I could give you the names of the sellers if you wish, just drop me a PM. One seller made me a cute top and skirt and minnie was dressed up as tink. She also had minnie dressed up as princesses too. They are kind of expensive, BUT she can wear them again and she'll be able to breathe in them as they are all cotton. :) You could also resell them when you get back and make at least 1/2 of what you spent back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter