Princess Dresses For a Big Girl

badblackpug

<font color=blue>If you knew her you would be shoc
My 10 year old is a big girl. She does not fit into the princess dresses you can buy at the park. (largest size is 12) She was in tears over this last year as tons of other little girls were dressed up. I am hoping to avoid this this year. Does anyone know of any sites where I can buy teen or adult size Disney costumes that aren't horribly expensive?

DisneyShopping.com has adult size Cinderella that I know of in their halloween costume section.

Good luck!

I did a websearch for "Disney Princess Outfits" and found a site anniescostumes.com

They have several one size adult costumes that fit up to size 14. Check them out. If the price is something you can live with, I'd order one, get it early enough to have it tailored to fit your daughter comfortably (Nothing's worse for a "big girl" to have too large or too small clothes.)

Another though is to find a dress pattern and have a local seamstress stitch up something that would be of high quality.

Good luck princess:

I think it is called my dressup trunk. They make nice costumes and I think they come in larger sizes.

I just ordered an adult costume for my size 14 DD10 from mydressuptrunk.com. The Adult costume is 39.99 and fits size 6-15 I think. The dresses look better than the halloween costumes in stores so we ordered our DD5's dress there too(19.99). They will use them for halloween also so at least they will serve double duty.

P.S. The elbow length princess gloves really add to the effect!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter