Princess dress at Be Our Guest?

MDFam

Earning My Ears
Hi - my six year old daughter is very excited to eat dinner at Be Our Guest during our August trip! (Ok, we all are :-) She is also excited to wear her Belle dress because, "I'll be in Beast's castle!!". However, since it isn't really a character meal, I'm thinking maybe it isn't a done thing for girls to dress up there. Can someone who has been there give some feedback on whether you have seen any "little Belles" at dinner or generally whether it would be alright if she wore her Belle dress?
Thank you!

Hi - my six year old daughter is very excited to eat dinner at Be Our Guest during our August trip! (Ok, we all are :-) She is also excited to wear her Belle dress because, "I'll be in Beast's castle!!". However, since it isn't really a character meal, I'm thinking maybe it isn't a done thing for girls to dress up there. Can someone who has been there give some feedback on whether you have seen any "little Belles" at dinner or generally whether it would be alright if she wore her Belle dress?
Thank you!

Most definitely! You'll be seeing little Belles and Jasmines and Ariels everywhere you go, restaurants included. And BOG is the perfect place to dress in character.

Anything goes! You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a princess when we were there! Tons of princesses and pirates everywhere you look!

I thought it was ok for kids to wear princess dresses at all times at Disney. The last time we were there, they were all over! My 6 year old is planning on wearing hers a lot.

It's definitely okay!! Kids will be dressed up all over the place so to see a Belle at BOG would be totally normal & awesome

There's nothing saying that kids can't dress in costume at the parks, and I agree with the PPs- you will see little girls in princess dresses everywhere you go. Her Belle dress will be perfect there.

Little girls can wear their princess dresses anywhere they please as far as I know.. . and have seen. If she's going to wear the dress in the park, bring sneakers or other comfortable shoes; those little plastic dress shoes can rub after a while.

Thank you!

There will be many little Princesses dining at BOG. By all means let her be the princess that she is and wear her beautiful Belle dress!

The Beast is at dinner. He doesn't go around to tables but drops into each room to show he is there. Then, when you're done eating you can go have a photo taken with him before you leave the restaurant. At least that was the case when we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter