Princess Dinners???-Epcot or CRT

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Is there a difference between the princesses that meet and greet at the Epcot dinner and CRT? We have been to CRT before but never Epcot and I was considering doing both this trip. Is it princess overkill???

are not guaranteed outside Cinderella at her castle. The ones upstairs there can change regularly. I think we have seen 8-10 different ones there.

Askerhus often has Belle, Jasmine, Ariel, Snow White and Aurora. There is no guarantee who will be out.

BTW - Belle usually wears her yellow dress at Askerhus. She has trouble getting up the stairs with at CRT.

The main differences are the food and the price. CRT is obviously a bit more expensive. Other than that the SCHEDULED princess lineup is currently exactly the same at both restaurants. But as the PP noted, characters are always subject to change. You can do both but I'd advise you to remind the princesses at your second meal that you've already seen them. They can be a bit forgetful ;) and you don't want your child wondering why the princess doesn't remember them from the last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter