Princess dining: Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast vs. 1900 Park Fare

massmanv

Earning My Ears
I have 2 daughters ages 7 and 13. I want to have a character meal with Cinderella. Which is the better choice: Cinderella's Royal Table (I've heard breakfast is best, but hard to get ADR) or 1900 Park Fare?
Thanks!!

We have done both and my dd (6 1/2) likes 1900 Park Fare. She did like eating in the castle but liked the characters and the food at 1900 Park Fare.

The food & variety are better at 1900 Park Fare.

Tough call. Atmosphere better at CRT, but wait getting in is a bit of a problem. They stop everyone to take pictures with Cinderella, so it gets backed up. On the plus side, DD closed her eyes for picture last time and they let her go back downstairs to take it again until she opened them. Cinderella was very patient and a sweet heart.

1900 had better food (but not that big a difference, as both were good), but I wasn't as relaxed there for some reason.

Your DD will get more princesses at CRT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter