Princess Crystal and the Search for Briar Rose TR - Updated 9/21 - Day 2

Briarrose1306

Mouseketeer
I shall begin this PTR with a preemptive apology in the case that I don't end up finishing this TR. I have attempted a TR once before but didn't get past the second day of the trip as too much time passed before I had a chance to get back to it and I hadn't taken ve3ry good notes and since DDad hates to take pictures I couldn't even try to put the TR together at that point.

On to a happier note! I am Princess Crystal aka Briarrose1306 and this is my PTR! ta da pixiedust: I have my trip scheduled for the end of April, the 28th though May 1st to be exact. It is supposed to be a birthday trip though it is occurring a month late (my actual birthday is April 1st) due to the fact that I will be super busy at work the end of March and the beginning of April.

First, well not first because I already wrote a bunch, but to get us started, a picture of me followed by a little about me.
487187_10150959061071127_598338844_n.jpg

So, that's me with my most recent Disney hat purchase, the Jack Skellington Mad Hatter Hat. I really wish Disney would come up with easier ways to attach the hats other the elastic string, but until then I will overdose on bobby pins. I am a huge Disney freak, as many of us on the DIS are. This will be my 21st trip to THE LAND. I'm a roller coaster fiend and have recently discovered that Matterhorn has overtaken Space as my favorite ride. I am a huge Sleeping Beauty fan for those of you who haven't been able to tell, blue dress please.

I usually don't bother doing a PTR, well I don't usually do TRs at all, but if I did I usually wouldn't bother with a PTR because there's usually nothing going on til I get there. It'd just be this is who's going and this is when we're leaving, but for this trip there are so many things up in the air about this trip I thought it'd be fun to have you all join me while I figure things out. I had originally planned on taking this trip with DDad or DBoyf, but DDad got really sick and had to take some time off work so he can't take anymore and DBoyf wants to focus on his police academy entrance tests. So, right as I was getting my head wrapped around and even getting a bit excited about taking my first solo trip, I got two possible offers. The first from my new but already super close friend, Bree, who is not sure if she will be able to go and if she does, we're not sure if we'll fly or drive and if we drive whether we'll head down a day early and hit Magic Mountain the day before. She's supposed to let me know by the end of this week, so i should have another update around then if not sooner.

The second was from one of my mom's cousins asking if I'd like to take her daughter with me. This is one of those odd situations where you aren't really close to either family member but don't want to be rude and don't want to take away the chance for someone else to visit DL. We've talked a little bit about how much it would be for her to go with me and I guess her dad isn't really keen on her going but my cousin is trying to work on him. I'm kind of even warming up to the idea of taking her.

But, as of now, no companion is certain and the only thing that is, is that I am visiting DL April 28 - May 1 and staying at the BW Anaheim. I hope you decide to join me on my adventure and even more so, I hope I do your virtual companionship justice by providing a fun to read report and, and this is a big one, finishing it!

I just noticed you love in Rancho Cordova. We live in Fairfield! I used to live in Rancho Cordova when I was a little girl.

That's awesome! I love finding people who are close by! (well relatively lol) I always forget to look at where people are from because it's usually nowhere near me!

My apologies for not updating on Friday like I planned, a busy evening turned into a busy weekend and Monday was well, Monday. So here I am on Tuesday evening finally getting around to the update I planned on doing Friday. Sad news first, my friend Bree is not going to be able to go with me on this trip, she just can't afford it. I told her not to stress since I have an AP I can always go when she can afford it. Good news now, I booked my flight! I'm super excited to actually be flying this time as opposed to driving, especially if I end up solo which is a very high possibility. I got a round trip flight from Sacramento to LA for $177! I was super excited! I haven't flown to DL since 2008 so it will be a welcomed change from the roughly 12 hour (round trip) car ride. I'm hoping to catch a ride to the BW Anaheim from one of the guys who has the shuttle type van like I did in 2008 as it was only $10 and it seemed to be pretty quick. If not, there's always the DL Express.

A small update on my cousin, I emailed my aunt to let her know I was booking my flight but I have yet to hear back from her. I'm pretty much assuming I will be going solo this trip and am starting to get excited about it. Since I have an AP and I go so often, I really try to take into account what the other people in my party want to do and see, so I think it will be really nice to do what I want to do when I want to do it. If I want to sleep until 10am and it takes me an hour and a half to get out of the hotel room I'm not inconveniencing anyone but myself. If I want to ride Matterhorn back to back 10 times in the single rider line, I can. If I don't want to wait any longer than 15 minutes for something, I don't have to. Likewise, if I want to wait 45 minutes to ride something, I can. The only think I'm really not looking forward to is eating by myself. I'm never really a fan of doing this and I think it'll hit me even more doing it at character meals. However, this will not stop me from doing character meals! I definitely want to do Goofy's Kitchen dinner but I am a bit undecided on if I want to do more than that and if so which ones. The other one I'm highly contemplating is Minnie & Friend's breakfast. I love all the character interaction but I am met with the other big problem of flying solo, no one to take pictures of you with characters. I always feel so awkward having to ask other people to take my picture. We'll see what happens, but I'm open to suggestions!

The one other thing I wanted to share in this update was to clear up the title a bit. I love the addition of the Disney characters to SW but I seem to be having a big problem finding Briar Rose. I have found almost every other Disney character that has been added to it but I still can't seem to find her! I know she's there as I saw her in someone's photos, but alas, I still have yet to find her. So, one of the main goals of this trip is to find Briar Rose in SW. Stay tuned to find out if I complete my goal!

Quick little update as a little more knowledge has surfaced about my trip. It appears that the final word has been dropped and I will definitely be going solo! I'd love to hear some of your favorite things to do solo and things that I might appreciate more outside of take time to enjoy the scenery. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

I haven't been solo in the parks for years but, I always have liked being able to do things at my own pace. Doing just what I want to do. I did manage to spend some time on my own my last two trips. Not a lot of time but some time. I went and visited the Princesses because no one else wanted to wait in line.

I've done that a couple times but my worry this time around is that no one will be there to take a picture of me and I don't really want to pay for the photo pass ones. I'm considering doing Ariel's Grotto for breakfast as I recently read a review that sounded pretty good and that way I have an almost guarantee of meeting Aurora. I just always feel bad asking someone else to take my picture, like I'm intruding on their vacation.

I've done that a couple times but my worry this time around is that no one will be there to take a picture of me and I don't really want to pay for the photo pass ones. I'm considering doing Ariel's Grotto for breakfast as I recently read a review that sounded pretty good and that way I have an almost guarantee of meeting Aurora. I just always feel bad asking someone else to take my picture, like I'm intruding on their vacation.

You don't have to buy the photopass pictures. Just have them take your picture and then have them take one or two with your camera. That is what my husband and I did. We have never had breakfast at Ariel's but it is a fun experience. With the new Princess Fantasy Faire area you should be able to get a chance to meet her there.

That's a good point! I wasn't even thinking about the PPPhotographers taking a pic with my camera! Thanks for reminding me of that!

Always good to see other fans of Sleeping Beauty on this website. What a beautiful film. And yes, Merryweather is right.

I've done a few solo character meals at both Disneyland and WDW and I've never had a problem getting photos. Probably 90% of the time, one of the CMs at the restaurant is always nearby when a character comes just to make sure that I'm taken care of.

Unless something changed after the recent refurb, Briar Rose is not in IASW. There was concept art of her in that style from when WDW was kicking around the character idea long before Disneyland actually did it. I also don't think she's in the Hong Kong version which has more characters than the Disneyland version. I also saw some pins at WDW years ago of Philllip and Briar Rose in the IASW style.

At least in my opinion, I'm glad they didn't include Briar Rose in It's a Small World because the style of Sleeping Beauty is so different from the style of Mary Blair.

There was a nice Briar Rose doll in the gift shop in the castle from the old walkthrough. It's much bigger than the IASW dolls and is in the style of the Main Street window displays. Is that the one you're thinking of?

Welcome Sleepless Knight! Love Aurora holding the saber! Thanks for the info on the solo character dining, I'm hoping there will be CMs around, I don't feel particularly bad for asking them to take a photo, but I may limit that to just Goofy's and Ariel's if I do both of those and just take pics of characters at Minnie's if I go there.

As far as IASW, it was a photo I'd seen, I thought in someone else's TR, but I could be wrong and it could've just been a picture of the concept art. It was just her as Briar Rose holding a basket and I could've sworn I'd asked the poster about it and they said she was towards the beginning of the ride, but I think this was a couple of years ago and I really can't recall all the details for certain. I've ridden IASW a couple times and have never seen her, so I'm highly inclined to agree that she isn't there, but I'm going to ride a couple times while I'm there and maybe ask a CM or two. If nothing else, it's just a couple more rides on IASW. I'm not going to waste my whole trip riding nonstop til I find her (that might result in insanity. lol). Now if I could find the "real" Aurora as Briar Rose, I think I might faint, I'd settle for the blue dress, though I don't have high hopes about that either. Regardless, I know it'll be a great trip!

I recently discovered that I have a Club 33 connection. :cool1: A coworker of mine is a DVC member and goes every October with her family. We were talking about the wonderful DL when I made the comment that if she ever got to go to Club 33 she better hook me up. Her response, "Oh, I go all the time." I don't want to give too much away about her personal life or connections so I will suffice to say that she is able to go often and offered to get me a lunch or dinner there of my choosing. I was ecstatic! :cheer2: Alas, it was not meant to be as she recently discovered that Club 33 will be closed for refurbishment the beginning of April to or through summer. :sad1:
On a brighter note, she did say that the next trip I take and Club 33 is open, she will get me a reservation. So it looks like I will have a bit of delayed Disney magic to look forward to. She is still looking into possibly getting me a room on property while I'm there as she does not believe her family will be using all their DVC points during their October trip. Hopefully I will know soon and can plan accordingly. Until next time...:wave2:

I recently discovered that I have a Club 33 connection. :cool1: A coworker of mine is a DVC member and goes every October with her family. We were talking about the wonderful DL when I made the comment that if she ever got to go to Club 33 she better hook me up. Her response, "Oh, I go all the time." I don't want to give too much away about her personal life or connections so I will suffice to say that she is able to go often and offered to get me a lunch or dinner there of my choosing. I was ecstatic! :cheer2: Alas, it was not meant to be as she recently discovered that Club 33 will be closed for refurbishment the beginning of April to or through summer. :sad1:
On a brighter note, she did say that the next trip I take and Club 33 is open, she will get me a reservation. So it looks like I will have a bit of delayed Disney magic to look forward to. She is still looking into possibly getting me a room on property while I'm there as she does not believe her family will be using all their DVC points during their October trip. Hopefully I will know soon and can plan accordingly. Until next time...:wave2:

How nice!

I am very excited about this update as a lot has changed! :goodvibes: The biggest change is that I will not be alone for the majority of my trip now. While I am slightly sad to see my original plan out the window I am very excited because of the reason. My best friend (DBFF) sprung on me that she and her daughter (DBB) and her foster daughter (DFD) will be joining me Sunday - Tuesday, so I will still have Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday evening on my own. I am very excited about this change because it is rare DBFF and I get to take trips together and we haven't really been able to in awhile. Here is DBFF from our last DL trip in 2008.
This will also be her daughter's first trip to Disney so I'm super stoked to be able to share in that as well, especially since I bought her first set of ears!
She's about a year older now, but still just as cute. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of DFD as she is a recent addition to the family, but she is 15 just for future knowledge.
The other huge change in my trip is the fact that while they are with me we will be staying at the DLH!!! :cloud9: I have never stayed there before but have always wanted to so I'm pretty excited about that. I will be switching to the BW Anaheim Tuesday when they leave. I'm sure it'll suck a bit to downgrade, but I still get to stay at the DLH, so I'll deal.
We will fly from Sacramento on Sunday the 28th and will arrive at LAX about 11:10. The current plan is to do DL Express as it seems the best option since we're not bringing the car seat. We'll check in at DLH and then do some touring before an early dinner at Goofy's Kitchen care of our free character dining vouchers we'll be getting for staying on property! :banana: Then we'll change into our nighttime clothes and head back to the park for more rides, fireworks, and F! Monday we have reservations for Ariel's at 9:20, another first for me this trip. Side note, I was very surprised to hear that every other reservation was booked at Ariel's that morning, I thought crowds would be lighter, hoping that is still the case, but this makes me a bit nervous. I'm not sure if I want to deal with the Cars Land crowds that morning or if I'm just going to suggest single ridering it. I'm thinking DBB wouldn't be able to ride anyways so it might not be an issue. I think I'll probably make that decision later. Odds are high that we'll head over to the pier for TSMM and CS after breakfast. We will also probably do WOC that night.
Tuesday will be mostly play it by ear other than making sure to do early entry at DL so DBB can ride all the FL rides. We want to make sure we get some pool time in too as I've heard great things about DLH's pools and slides.
DBFF is a little concerned about what she'll be allowed to ride being pregnant. She's about 4 months along and says she'd like to do a lot but she's not sure what they wouldn't allow her to do. My personal thought was to stay away from TSMM and CS but I really have no clue in this area, so any help would be appreciated.
Welp, excitement is now at an all time high and by this time in 2 weeks we will probably be heading back to the hotel for Goofy's Kitchen and I can't wait!

I remember seeing a pin at Walt Disney World back in 2006 depicting Briar Rose with a basket in that Mary Blair style. I thought it was an interesting design, but it just didn't look right mostly on account of Eyvind Earle's style being radically different from Mary Blair's.

The pins on my lanyard make for interesting conversations. Disney fans realize right away that one side is exclusively focused on Sleeping Beauty and wonder where I got a pin of her in blue. Still others want to know why I have one pin of Cinderella and a bunch of Sleeping Beauty.

As for getting a picture with Aurora in blue, I found a temporary solution until Disney watches the film again. Photoshop.

Hmmm maybe it was a pin I saw then. It was so long ago that I definitely don't recall correctly but that's highly possible.

Most of my lanyard pins have her in the blue dress or as BR. I think the only ones in pink are my "year" pins and one I have where the crown is hanging from it. Oh and the back side of the spinner one. lol I always love how people look at my pins and say, "Wow, you must really like Sleeping Beauty." Then I take on strap of my backpack off and swing it around so they can see all the pins on my bag as well.

Unfortunately I am not gifted at photoshop so I will have to keep hoping for a blue dress to suddenly appear! lol

I'm so excited though! Only 3 full days of work and a wedding before I'm off!

I know I’ve been MIA for awhile but I hope you’re still interested in my trip report! I meant to start the weekend after I returned but then I needed to wait for DBFF’s pictures and by the time I finally got them I got super busy, so here we are, roughly a month later and I am now ready to begin my TR! Yea!:cool1:

I did discover one of the nicer things about flying versus driving; I don’t wake up at 3am super exhausted still. Sunday morning I was wide awake and ready to get started when the alarm went off at 6:30am. I got ready to head off for vacation as DBF got ready to head to work. DBF works security at the airport so I scheduled my flight around his work schedule. We were heading out the door at 7:05 with a little antsyness from DBF which I’m not sure where that came from as he doesn’t usually leave until 7:10 or later. Maybe he was worried about having to drop me off, I don’t know. :confused3 We made it to the airport in plenty of time and I checked my bags and headed through security to wait for DBFF and baby.

I got a nice little surprise almost immediately when DBF came to find me to tell me as soon as he’d done breaks for the guys on post he’d be able to hang with me. Yea! After leaving me for about half an hour, he was able to hang with me until my flight, I was very happy! We got some breakfast and waited for DBFF to show up. She called to say she was checking in but there was a huge line. I glanced nervously at the clock but thought for sure she’d make it through shortly. A little while later another text from DBFF, they were making her pay for an additional ticket for baby as DBFF didn’t have her birth certificate with her; a huge stress but luckily she was later able to get the ticket refunded. Cool, DBFF was headed to security, she’d be here shortly. Uh oh, what’s that? Our flight is boarding?! But she’s not here! It’s okay she says, she’ll be through security in a moment go ahead and board and make sure we get our own row. So, I kiss DBF goodbye and hug him tight telling him I’ll miss him and he says he knows with his usually smirk. I board and I get us our own row.

Seats are starting to fill up around me but it’s okay, I know DBFF will be here any second. Almost everyone is seated and flight attendants are closing overhead storage containers. I’m glancing up the aisle waiting desperately for DBFF to appear. “We have a couple stragglers coming,” a flight attendant announces. Oh good, she’ll be with them. I breathe a sigh of relief as more people board. But wait! No DBFF! I am now starring hard core at the front of the plane. “I hope they make it,” the gentleman across the aisle and the row in front of me says taking in my worried expression. I see more people board, but still no DBFF. Just as I’m about to give up hope and think she’ll either be meeting me at DLH or I’ll be hanging at LAX for awhile, DBFF and baby arrive. I quickly take baby from her so she can get settled and soon enough we are in the air, crisis averted.

Sacramento to LA is a very quick flight and we are there in no time with no issues whatsoever from baby during the flight. We disembark and grab the stroller heading to baggage claim. Oh! There’s a CPK and a Pinkberry at LAX! I will be happy on the flight home! DBFF waits at the luggage carousel as I head to the ladies room and as I return here comes our luggage, yea, that was nice and quick. What’s that though? It’s 11:25 the Disneyland Express will be here any minute and we DO NOT want to miss it so we hurry outside. “I remember it being all the way at the end,” DBFF says and we haul booty down the sidewalk hoping to catch the big Disney bus. Wait, we’re all the way at the end, where is it?

“Are you looking for the Disneyland Express?” a nice gentleman in a red jacket asks to which we confirm and he points out where it is. “Have you already purchased your passes?” he asks. I tell him no but we have coupons. “We can arrange for transportation for you,” he offers. “But don’t children have to be in car seats for the vans?” we ask. He informs us that if the vehicle is over 9 seat capacity they don’t have to have car seats they can ride on a lap. I’m not sure if this is true but in any event we decided to go with him as it was cheaper and evidently much quicker because we only waited another 10 minutes for our van and the Disneyland Express have not shown up at all. We had great service from them and they arranged our return transportation as well.

I’d like to say that a quick 45 minutes later we were at the DLH, but it certainly did not feel quick. Luckily baby was entertaining as she did cute little toddler things almost the whole ride. The only down part was that she ended up needing a diaper change about halfway into our ride. Thankfully everyone in the shuttle understood and was very nice about it. Needless to say, DBFF headed to change the baby as I headed to check in once we arrived at the DLH.

I’m sure it was just my imagination but the air smelled more magical at the DLH and I took it all in! It’s probably a good thing I was on a Disney magic high otherwise the 20 minutes I had to wait in line to check in would have driven me up a wall. The staff was super nice and helpful even though they were not very quick. I was a little distracted bouncing up and down being so excited about my first stay at the DLH to really care though. The gal checking us in was able to coordinate it to where we would not have to switch rooms our second night as we had 2 separate reservations, the one I had originally made and the gift from my coworker who is a DVC member. We were able to get character meal vouchers as part of the AP promotion and she had a birthday button for me as well!

And then she gave it to me, my Key to the Magic card! And as an added bonus, our room was ready and it was in the Fantasy tower! I hadn’t requested a specific tower but I was certainly hoping for the Fantasy!

All paperwork finally taken care of, I headed outside to join DBFF where baby was playing trying to burn off some energy from being cooped up on the plane and then the shuttle. We were both pretty hungry so then became the debate of eating or hitting the park. DBFF being pregnant, eating won. We considered doing GK early but quickly discovered being that it was Sunday GK was doing brunch which was just ending. Oh well, we’d still end up doing it tonight. I’d wanted to try the Tangaroa Terrace and since I knew we weren’t far from it that’s where we headed. It had a nice little selection for counter service but the way the drinks and extras were separated seemed a little odd and difficult. I ordered the Kalua Pork Flatbread and DBFF got the pineapple hamburger.

The food was okay in our opinion but nothing to write home about and we didn’t feel the need to eat there again. The pizza simply tasted like a flatbread pizza with light BBQ sauce on it and I don’t remember DBFF being super impressed with her burger either. The other thing we seemed to notice was that we seemed to be the only people not being acknowledged by the CMs. Several other tables around us were brought napkins and things and having their plates cleared while no one came by our table at all, which we found a little weird. While DBFF was finishing up and cleaning up baby I took a couple pictures of our surroundings.

We headed through DTD, made our way through security and to the ticket lines as DBFF still had to buy her hopper. Once that was taken care of we headed to the DL gates! There was a bit of a strange occurrence with the people ahead of us as it turned out the guy’s AP was expired. The CM offered to call to get it straightened out but the guy quickly refused in a way that made me wonder if the pass was his. It just seemed like an odd situation and the guy was acting really weird about it. But we got through without incident and headed immediately to the left where I took my standard first picture.

We then headed to the start of MS where I stood in the center and looked all the way down to the castle having my “Disney moment” as I liked to call it where I just stand for a minute or two and take in the “I am at Disneyland” feeling. :cloud9: Then it was down the street and turning left into Adventure Land! DBFF and I knew we had to do JC that day as it would be closed the rest of our trip so we decided to make that our first stop and baby’s first DL ride. But low and behold baby had fallen asleep.

Well, what to do instead so that baby could nap? We decided to head to Splash as it was warm and we were both wearing clothes that would dry decently quickly. Plus, I had my hair up and wasn’t super worried about it getting wet. Nine times out of ten my hair is what keeps me from riding Splash. It gets very frizzy and horrible if it gets wet and it drives me nuts. Plus, there was Single Rider. So DBFF and baby found a nice little spot in the shade and I headed off to the SR line that was insanely long and I think took me 20-30 minutes.

I was put into a log with a nice family of adults. The older man in the group said I was lucky to be in the back as you don’t usually get wet there. I told him I hated the back as it was my experience that you usually get soaked there. Well, when our log pulled up he stepped in front of me and slid into the back! I thanked him and told him I really appreciated it and away we went! His wife on the other hand didn’t see what he did and reached back to rub his legs as we took off. I couldn’t help laughing when she realized it was my legs she was rubbing and not her husband’s as she thought! She was so embarrassed but I assured her it was no big deal and we now had a funny story. She said she wondered when her husband had put on shorts to which I added, “and shaved his legs too!” which got us laughing again.
I got a nice couple splashes, enough to cool off but not be uncomfortable. Unfortunately, the nice gentleman who had taken my place realized I was right as he had gotten soaked in the back. I then headed off to relieve DBFF so she could take a ride too.

A little while into my wait for DBFF I got to see Tigger, Eyeore, and Rabbit heading in from their M&G. I snapped a couple shots but they’re just side views, nothing special. Someone else had decided to join us in the shade and unfortunately had a child that liked to shriek. This, of course, woke up baby. The amusing part was that she kept giving me this “are you serious?” look every time the kid shrieked. She had a little bit to fully wake up before DBFF got back to us though and we decided to head to the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

I think baby was still too asleep to really enjoy it but she did seem very entranced with the black lighting and colors. We decided to get ourselves a sweet treat from Pooh’s Corner as it was one of my goals this trip to finally try a Tigger Tail. So that’s what I got and DBFF got a dark chocolate covered pineapple.

The Tigger Tail was super rich and probably not something I would get again. I’m not hugely into marshmallows and it was just too rich in my opinion, but I’m glad I finally tired it. I did enjoy DBFF’s pineapple though; I would get that again but with milk chocolate if possible as I’m not really into dark chocolate.

Now that baby was awake we figured it was the perfect time to do JC! The line was a bit on the long side; going upstairs and weaving all the way around; longer than I’ve ever seen it anyways. I snapped some pictures while we were waiting including the shirts of this couple we kept passing. I thought they’d made the shirts themselves, but I later realized they were just new Disney shirts, I still thought they were pretty cool regardless.

We finally boarded our boat with Skipper Priscilla. She did okay but missed out on some of my favorite JC puns. She did do the mind reader one at the end though! Baby liked this ride a little more and kept climbing on DBFF to look at the different animals.

We decided to do a little bit of shopping/browsing. Baby found a hat she liked.

We then headed over to the Westward Ho pin shop as there were a couple pins DBFF wanted to get and it’s always fun to see what’s new or what the CMs have for trade. DBFF and I were talking about pins we liked while she was checking out and she mentioned how I really needed to get the cupcake pin set as I am the Cupcake Queen. (I even have an ornament that says so. I love to bake and am pretty famous for my cupcakes.) The super nice CM told me happy birthday before handing me a Donald cupcake pin as a gift! I was so thankful; it was so sweet of him. I really feel awful now for forgetting to get his name. I tried to be better about this later on though. To make it even more magical, a couple minutes after we had left the shop he came running out with another cupcake pin he had just found! I was very in awe of Disney magic this trip as it is definitely the most I have ever experienced.

My new pins (I didn’t have my lanyard unpacked yet)

It had started to get a little cooler so we decided to head back to the DLH to change and checkout our room. We decided to head out via the monorail and made our way to TL via FL. I, of course, had to stop at the Matterhorn SR line to get in my first of many Matterhorn rides. I think this was the only thing DBFF was sad she couldn’t do as it is one of our favorite rides and one we did many times during our last trip.

We headed to the 9th floor to our room 2717 and opened the door to our new home for the next couple nights. I was immediately in love with the headboard and pillows as I’m sure most are and I was not the only one. Baby sat on that bed like she was queen of it.

And within a couple times of playing the headboard, she wanted to know how to do it. Unfortunately for her, the button was a little too hard for her to click on her own.

Some pictures of the room.

Our View

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter