Princess costumes at disney stores

Aristomommy

<font color=deeppink>We were in the “wild animals”
I got a small catalog of halloween costumes from the disney store. It has a 15% off coupon with it. In this catalog is a sleeping beauty costume that is pink with sheer sleeves and birds and flowers in the skirt portion. our disney store doesn't have this dress and the disney direct and disney store websites don't have them either.

Does anyone know where I can get this dress? It is not just for Halloween but for our Nov. disney trip. and BBB. It costs 39.50 so it's not a deluxe dress.

Buy it at the store or online, but dont wait to buy it at WDW. Most of the costumes there are $75 and higher! :eek:

I got a small catalog of halloween costumes from the disney store. It has a 15% off coupon with it. In this catalog is a sleeping beauty costume that is pink with sheer sleeves and birds and flowers in the skirt portion. our disney store doesn't have this dress and the disney direct and disney store websites don't have them either.

Does anyone know where I can get this dress? It is not just for Halloween but for our Nov. disney trip. and BBB. It costs 39.50 so it's not a deluxe dress.

call every Disney store u can find the numbers for and when u find one that has it you can purchase from them over the phone and they send it to u. I was looking for this particular item and my local store was out of it. They told me I could call any Disney store in any state and pay over the phone with credit card and they will ship it. The shipping wasnt bad either, it was like 6 dollars. I was at my local store today , but didnt look at the costumes , I will go back and see if I see it and let u know in case u hadnt found one. Hope this helps :)

I live in Chattanooga, TN and just purchased one for our DD...I agree call around, with the coupon it makes it worth the drive to another city...personally I hate shopping online:scared: Good Luck:cheer2:

I live in NJ and I was at the Disney Store yesterday. They have that dress at our store because I saw a little girl trying it on. It is very cute. My DD(3) wants to be Snow White, so I bought her dress there a couple of weeks ago.

My Disney Store that I found it in is in the Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing, NJ (609) 485-2333 I am not sure if this is the DS number or to the mall, but I am sure they can connect you to it or at least give you the #

Good luck

I ordered the one from disneyshopping.com. It is similar to the one at the Disney store but not the same. It is very cute!

As of last night, my Disney Store is Camp Hill, PA had the one you are talking about. Like OP suggested, maybe try another store in your area or call one and have them ship it. I know my store had the dress, shoes, crown, and wand. Here is their number if you want it 717-737-4260.

Here is a link to a map of all Disney stores in case there are other ones close to you . . .
http://www.childrensplace.com/webap...ator?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1#

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter