"Princess Castle. Where's Princess Castle?!" A Princess' review with Pics!

Glad you are back with updates. Sorry it has been so crazy for you. Guess I will have to catch up when I get back. We leave for our first stay at the Poly TOMORROW MORNING!! I cant wait.:banana:

Glad you are back with updates. Sorry it has been so crazy for you. Guess I will have to catch up when I get back. We leave for our first stay at the Poly TOMORROW MORNING!! I cant wait.:banana:

Oh my Goodness! That came quick! Have fun! I'm so jealous!:yay:

Yay~! Another installment. You wouldn't even believe how many tips I am using for my trip coming up in 2 days!
I have several presents wrapped and pack for my DD forn the Princess and gang at the world for my DD. I am super excited to see how she reacts to them. Who doesn't like a little surprise?

I hate the last day almost as much as I hate unpacking once I'm home.

I'm glad to hear they fit you in even though you weren't in the system. Goes to show you how important it is to have your ADR numbers with you.

I said, "Nora, you need to go to sleep. Remember where we are going in the morning?" Her response was priceless: "Mommy, we go to Disneyworld. We bring our scarves!"--haha! I could not believe that she remembered the Mickey scarves from our trip! So cute! So, this morning was not such a nice time, as Nora was not very happy about going to Target instead of DisneyWorld! She was refusing to get in the car and started walking down the driveway saying she was going to DisneyWorld! What have I created?! A Disney Monster! Gotta love it!

I'm with ya Nora! I'd rather go to Disney World too!!! :laughing:

I've really been enjoying your reports! Sorry for your loss! :hug:

I am so glad that you returned to the trip report! It sounds like you ahd a very eventful last full day at WDW! I love those ferry boats!

Great tr love the pics. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Thanks!:goodvibes I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

Great post! I promise to stop slacking and do a food post soon!!! popcorn::

We're waiting!!popcorn::

wonderful update! the last full day is always so bittersweet.

Thanks! You are right. Last day is definitely bittersweet! No one likes to see a great vacation come to an end!

Yay~! Another installment. You wouldn't even believe how many tips I am using for my trip coming up in 2 days!
I have several presents wrapped and pack for my DD forn the Princess and gang at the world for my DD. I am super excited to see how she reacts to them. Who doesn't like a little surprise?

Ooooh...Fun! I hope you have a great trip and your daughter likes the"Princess Mail" Come back and tell us all about it!

I hate the last day almost as much as I hate unpacking once I'm home.

I'm glad to hear they fit you in even though you weren't in the system. Goes to show you how important it is to have your ADR numbers with you.

Yes, last day definitely stinks. We were thankful to be fit in to the schedule at Tutto for sure--it was YUMMY!

I'm with ya Nora! I'd rather go to Disney World too!!! :laughing:

I've really been enjoying your reports! Sorry for your loss! :hug:

Nora just can't get enough of that castle! She had on a Disney princess t-shirt today and she wanted to be in front of a mirror as much as possible just to see the princesses on her shirt! She was so proud of it! hehe. Thanks for reading!:wizard:

I am so glad that you returned to the trip report! It sounds like you ahd a very eventful last full day at WDW! I love those ferry boats!
:yay: for the Ferry boats! I am so ready to go back or at least start planning another trip...waaa....my husband got a pin code in the mail today, but he doesn't seem to be taking the bait! ugh!:confused:

Just absolutely loved your update! What a fantastic way to end a lovely trip, good Italian food, a view of the castle in all its splendor, a "mon-e-rail" ride, and a chance for Nora to whoop it up with the 999 happy haunts. :goodvibes

Glad you are back here with us, looking forward to that "thrill ride". You have me very curious!

That picture of Nora at Tutto has to be the cutest one I've ever seen!!

Just absolutely loved your update! What a fantastic way to end a lovely trip, good Italian food, a view of the castle in all its splendor, a "mon-e-rail" ride, and a chance for Nora to whoop it up with the 999 happy haunts. :goodvibes

Glad you are back here with us, looking forward to that "thrill ride". You have me very curious!

So glad you enjoyed the update! From your ticker it looks like you've got quite a vacation coming up - Dubai! How exciting! I hope you all have a wonderful time! Probably a tad different than a Disney vacation ;) I am not looking forward to my last installment-mostly because of having to explain that "thrill ride!":eek:

That picture of Nora at Tutto has to be the cutest one I've ever seen!!

:goodvibes I'm only a tad biased, but yes it's a good one! Thanks for reading!:yay:

I got back yesterday and DD loved all her "Princess mail" and gifts. Little cheap gifts were just as special to her as bigger ones. LOL! Each morning she would then run and show DH what she got.
We had one on the counter of the day we were going to WDW from Nemo and the note said to open the gift at the airport (it was a Nemo game for her Leapster) and she wondered how Nemo swam to our house and then opened the door. LOL!
I'll get started on a TR here in the next few days. I just uploaded the pics off my camera, and have alot of sorting to do before I can get any posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter