Princess Candy Project pix added!! :)

3Charbys

Cruise #4 in March 2018 Eastern Fantasy
Hi Dolly,
**Edited to say I gave this a go myself and was successful**
***Edited again to say this is totally not my design, I cropped details from 2 of Dolly's already exisiting
files in her 4shared...I am so thankful and appreciative of her time and talents!!***
I got an unexpected 90 minutes of "me" time to fiddle and fuddle!
Here is a pix of the two images I was able to combine!
Thanks
Wanda

P1030420.jpg

that is awesome!! Which wrapper is that? the same as the chocolate bar, or is there a different size needed and is there a link to some already done? thanks!

I'm pretty sure that is my candy bar wrapper and she increased the size to fit the box of candy and added the black wording under the crown. It is in my 4shared file, in the "Candy Wrapper" file and "candy bar wrapper" subfile.

I think she took my ingredient list and cropped it from the tinkerbell candy bar wrapper.

Yes that is exactly what I did Dolly!! :hug:Thanks for sharing all of your time and talents and allowing us to be and feel just a little bit creative too!
Wanda

thanks, can you post the item or the measurements, i would hate to reinvent the wheel since you already did :) thanks!

Wolfie... I just inserted this into a Word document to modify the size, just add the rulers to your page view and from your candy bar measurements you will know how big/small to make it.
Then...
Do a test print with your printer in black in and "fast draft" to save ink while you are trying to get the size "just right".
Hope that helps...
Wanda

Again, I must say the magic and talents of this project really are down to Dolly:love:... I just manipulated her awesome work a tad for my own purposes!!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter