• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Breakfast?

Mom2MyGirls

Earning My Ears
I know the menus are subject to change, but at CRT, Akershus and 1900 Park Fare, the breakfast seems rather limited.

What about items like bagels, waffles, pancakes, have these been at any of them? MY 5 year old doesn't really eat eggs

I saw a review for Akershus that showed the kids getting pancakes if you ask. That will definitely be good for my DS who doesn't eat eggs.

1900 PF breakfast isn't princesses.

CRT I believe serves french toast?? I've never been.

Well 1900 park fare has everything- mickey waffles and fruit and such. but i agree- not really princesses. alice in wonderland and mary poppins and tigger and pooh and stuff. I like it a lot though.

I also think u can ask at akerhus about other options.

We did the Princess Breakfast last month and it was awesome....you can special order pancakes but no waffles or french toast

We are having dinner at this same place...my question is this....do I dress up my 4 year old in her princess stuff, or does she just wear her own clothes?

Advice?

Oh that is great news if you can order pancakes at CRT. My kids do not eat eggs ,sausage, or cream filled french toast. Has anyone been there that has done this?

Oh that is great news if you can order pancakes at CRT. My kids do not eat eggs ,sausage, or cream filled french toast. Has anyone been there that has done this?

I think she was referring to Akershus breakfast. Not CRT.

We are having dinner at this same place...my question is this....do I dress up my 4 year old in her princess stuff, or does she just wear her own clothes?

Advice?

Yes.

As in, whatever you and she are comfortable in.

FWIW, we're "dressing up" DS3, DD2, and DS2 when we do CRT, but not Akerhaus -- we probably would, though, if we had a laundry day inbetween.

FWIW, I've done CRT and Akerhaus, and I thought Akerhaus was worlds better. The food was better, service was better, and the character interaction was better. And it was less expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter