Princess Breakfast

jemilah

<font color=navy>Dreaming of Disneyland every nigh
Just found out from Chad at Disney Dining that Sept to Jan they are doing a test breakfast with the princesses at Ariels in CA.! Just thought I would pass the word to any interested!

Did they say what hours? I wonder what this will do to the Disney Visa Meet and Greet they have been doing before they opened for lunch.

This sounds awesome. Do you think we can use our character breakfast vouchers from Costco on this? I was thinking we'd do Lilo & Stitch but now not sure. Is Ariel's known as having good food and character interaction? I have 3 dd's so I know they love the princesses, but they do love Lilo & Stitch too. Not another decision...:rolleyes:

removed the poor guy at disney dining e-mail!

How would that work, when I go in Sept. DCA doesn't even open until 10am most mornings. Doesn't the lunch start at 11:30 am?

Just found out from Chad at Disney Dining that Sept to Jan they are doing a test breakfast with the princesses at Ariels in CA.! Just thought I would pass the word to any interested!
Sounds interesting.

Did they say what hours? I wonder what this will do to the Disney Visa Meet and Greet they have been doing before they opened for lunch.
I am wondering the same thing. We do love our meet and greet time.

How would that work, when I go in Sept. DCA doesn't even open until 10am most mornings. Doesn't the lunch start at 11:30 am?
This is true.

Maybe an early entry?
Far away place to eat from the ropes they put up. Could cause people to wonder.

I would also be interested in more info. Poor Chad is going to be getting LOTS of emails I bet.

I just got off the phone with Disney Dining ~ I was told to call back in a week.
I'd love to switch our lunch on the 26th to breakfast on the 25th or 26th.

This sounds awesome. Do you think we can use our character breakfast vouchers from Costco on this? I was thinking we'd do Lilo & Stitch but now not sure. Is Ariel's known as having good food and character interaction? I have 3 dd's so I know they love the princesses, but they do love Lilo & Stitch too. Not another decision...:rolleyes:

I don't know if you have been to Lilo & Stich before but if not, the food is pretty low key compared to Goofy's. IMO, Goofy's would be a better deal because they have TON's of food and ton's of characters. Lilo & Stitch is on a much smaller scale. If you really want to go there, I would recomend paying for the meal yourself (you can order off the menu) and using your vouchers for something a bit more expensive. Not that you asked or anything.....;)

BTW, we ate dinner at Ariel's last November and I thought the food was awesome but if you search on here you will find plenty of people that thought it was the worst meal ever. The Princesses were very friendly to my kids but they are "in character" so they are demure etc. They don't have personalities like cheerleaders, if you know what I mean.

Double check with Costco on using the vouchers at Ariels and just buy a breakfast at Lilo & Stitch.

I just emailed Chad for more details. If anyone hears back on the details, please post here.

Thanks!!

I hope this is up and running by October.

I heard back and have bolded the part where he asks us to stop calling and emailing but looks like there shouldn't be a need to call for a while as he provided all the info:

As I told everybody, so far we do not have all the details. Right now all we know is that starting 9/16 Ariel's will be offering breakfast. What makes this special is that it will occur before California Adventure even opens so they are still working out the kinks on the best way to execute that. For right now all I know are seating times will be 8:30, 8:40, 8:50, 9:00, 9:10, 9:20, 9:30, 9:40, and 9:50. Guests will have to check in 15 minutes early. Guests who are late will lose their priority seatings. There will be no walk ups at all, and the prices will be $32.21 for Adults (10 years & Older) and $17.34 for Children (3-9). It will be served family style. They have not told us when they will be opening up priority seatings for the event. I hope this helps a little.

If you could let others at Disboards and what not know. I have no other information at this point. I am sorry. My inbox is being flooded with requests about information on this event. I am now in danger of being written up for not being an official Disney spokesman providing information. Please ask that others do not email me about this. Thank you so much for your understanding. Please also let others know that nobody in the office has information, so calling and asking wouldn't help either and would also lead to me receiving disciplinary action.

great Chad probably hates me now! But hey that what the dis board is for sharing our secrets! :scared1:

Jemilah, I agree, that is what the disboards are for.

But I doubt Chad "hates" you.....if I were him, I would love my managers to see what you said about him being the best etc. ;)

Ok his e-mail is removed , now every one can all Disney dining the old fashioned way! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter