princess breakfast attire

tassie42

Mouseketeer
We are taking our 3 year old to the princess storybook breakfast in Norway. I thought I heard or saw somewhere that the little girls who eat there are dressed in their own princess outfits. We don't have one but I was wondering if I should put a pretty dress on her so she doesn't feel left out. ( this doensn't seem practical for riding rides later though. Does anyone have any input? Thanks!princess:

Wear what ever you want. Indeed there were some little cuties in their princess dresses, but they were definately not in the majority. If you do want to have your little one all dolled up for the meal, just bring a change of clothes and store the fancy dress in a locker at the park. Our granddaughter wears her dress to the breakfasts and we usually can't peel it off of her until the sun get so hot she can't stand it!!!

Enjoy the breakfast dressed fancy or not, but remember your autograph book and camera. Great interaction and quality time one on one with the princessess.

We have worn princess outfits and 'special' dresses. Honestly I felt as if my dd got more attention from the special dress because it was unique! Mary Poppins loves outfits with hats as well!
There ARE a lot of little girls in princess costumes.

I didn't feel as if the dress interefered with Epcot attractions when we we ate in Norway. I did change my dd's outfit at MK though, there seemed to be more attractions that fared better in shorts there.

Hope this helps!

I took my two daughters and we all wore resort casual. No children were dressed up at the time of our visit.

We went to the Princess breakfast in September...took our 8 yr old granddaughter. She did not wear a dress, and yes, there were a few little ones with their special dresses on, but not very many.

I have to agree with RobinMarie. When my DD wore her Cinderella dress at CRT she got special attention and many of the girls there were dressed up. When we went to Alice's tea party, it was the same. My daughter was not dressed up and did not receive the same attention as the many girls who were. She ended up feeling a little left out. After our ressie at CRT, we just went to a bathroom and changed clothes, took only a few minutes!

My DD wore her Princess Ariel dress everywhere, all week long, over her clothes. She loved having CMs call her "Princess" and "Your Highness" and just enjoyed being made to feel special. When it got annoying, she'd take it off and stick it in the stroller.

I almost didn't let her take it. But my dh said it was a good idea, so we took it. Glad we did as it made her very happy during the week to get that special attention.

They sell them in the park, but they are very expensive compared to what you can get at the Disney Store or Target.

My suggestion is that if you have little girl who likes dress up, and adores princesses, you should bring one.

I agree that the dresses (Princess or just fancy) get attention. Last year my DD wore her Minnie mouse dress all over the place (in July). She loved all the attention! I have the absolute cutest pictures from that trip. This time we are bringing a whole wardrobe of princess attire. We always bring shorts and a tee shirt to change into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter