• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Boot Camp

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Disney has picked up the teen comedy pitch Princess Boot Camp from writer Caryn Lucas and producer Rachel Pfeffer.

The film is a comedy about a group of spoiled teenage girls whose parents can't take their indulgent behavior anymore and send them to away to boot camp, where the "spoil" is squeezed out of them.

Lucas' previously co-wrote the Warner Bros. Pictures comedy Miss Congeniality and was a co-executive producer on the WB television series What I Like About You.

Interesting. Though, this does sound like the Disney Channel movie starring Hillary Duff (Lizzie McGuire) and Christy Carlson Romano (Even Stevens).

I don't recall the title, but if I remember correctly, it's about a spoiled girl (Hillary Duff) who is shipped off to boot camp where she meets (and later befriends) mean "jr. drill sargeant" Christy Carlson Romano.

Am I the only one thinking that this sounds like a recycle of Troop Beverly Hills? You remember that 80's movie with Shelly Long and Craig T. Nelson?

Originally posted by Daxx
Interesting. Though, this does sound like the Disney Channel movie starring Hillary Duff (Lizzie McGuire) and Christy Carlson Romano (Even Stevens).

I don't recall the title, but if I remember correctly, it's about a spoiled girl (Hillary Duff) who is shipped off to boot camp where she meets (and later befriends) mean "jr. drill sargeant" Christy Carlson Romano.

"Cadet Kelly". She wasn't shipped off exactly. Her mother remarried and her stepfather ran the school.

i remember camp beverly hills, and it does sound just like it!!! has it been that long, that they can redo it and no one knows there has been one done? boy i am getting old!!!! yikes..:(

You know this would make for a great Disney promotion.

Get a discounted package and princess/prince boot camp training.

Wasn't the Shelly Long movie about her becoming a girls scout leader of a bunch of beverly hills kids? It had nothing to do with a boot camp.Is there another flik ?

When I saw the title of this thread I immediately thought that Eisner and ABC were pitching a semi-reality show starring Aurora, Jasmine, Mulan, Belle, Snow White and Tink in the title roles and Maleficent, Evil Queen, Capt. Hook and Cruella as the drill instructors.
Obviously, I need medication.
Kathi

Originally posted by swampkatz
When I saw the title of this thread I immediately thought that Eisner and ABC were pitching a semi-reality show starring Aurora, Jasmine, Mulan, Belle, Snow White and Tink in the title roles and Maleficent, Evil Queen, Capt. Hook and Cruella as the drill instructors.
Obviously, I need medication.
Kathi

If you need meds, then so do I! This is the only "reality" show that I would actually watch! :p :smooth: :teeth:

It also sounds like a remake of Private Benjamin. Was Goldie Hawn in that? At any rate the teens are too young to remember and will probably like the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter