Princess Autograph Session

KyCruisinSusan

Proud DVC/AKV Owner
I was checking out the 7 day Eastern Magic Navigators on Dave's website.

It showed the princess autograph session to be Monday morning.

Has anybody noticed if this is the usual time on each cruise? DD4 would just love to meet Cinderella wearing her new Cinderella costume, and I'm trying to make sure we don't miss it.

Just make sure you check your navigator every night for the next day. We went on the western and if I remember right, they had it a couple of times.

In the lobby they have a monitor that tells you who will be out, what time and where.

Good luck. My daughter loved it.

Also, check out the Tea with Wendy Darling. You need to sign up for it at guest services when you board the ship. My DW and DD went to it and had a great time. My DD had her picture taken with Wendy.

The Princess autograph session is not a Meet and Greet. All the Princesses are sitting at a long table, each with a colored pen. Your child (or you :p ) give the autograph book to the first Princess. She will sign and hand to the next Princess. You walk down the table as your autograph book goes down the table.

There is interaction between the Princesses and you as they are signing, but it is not a photo opportunity and hugging time.

There will other opportunities to have a picture, hug, and showing of the dress with just Cinderella.

---Re-reading this, I am making the Princess Autograph session sound cold; I don't mean to. It is a lot of fun to get all the autographs at one time. My guess is most DD's will love it. There just may be another opportunity (including photo) to have some quick one on one time with Cinderella while DD is in costume.---

By the way, Tea with Wendy is also fun. We have done this on both our cruises.

Is there another Princess event where ALL the princesses are there and you have an opportunity for photos and hugs, or do you just see them individually throughout the cruise?

On the 11/15 Magic there was not a picture time for all of the princesses together but that works out well. DD will wear the princess dress for each picture. There is a PALS line to call for the exact times for each character during the day. It will tell you the current day & the next day so that you can plan. I remember the princess autograph session was at 12 and we got in line at 11:30 and were the 3rd group.

Just off the Magic:

If you have a DD who is really wanting to meet the princesses, you must be vigilant. Call the hotline listed in your navigator each day. The photo ops are usually midday and later in the evening. You need to allow at least 15 - 20 minutes ahead of the given time to wait in line. We usually had to pick up our DD from Kids Club and had to allow 10 minutes just for that.

They had one last princess photo session the last night, around 9 pm I think. It was the only one I saw with Belle in her beautiful dress. She wears the simple blue dress during the daytime.

Also, they do NOT have an Ariel character. The only time you will see Ariel in person is in the Disney Dreams show onstage. The princesses they do have are Cinderalla, Belle, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Pocahontas, and Mulan.

Do they do anything like this on the Wonder? This is our first cruise ever and we decided to try the Wonder on a 4 day instead of doing the 7 day. (If we like the 4 day, we'll probably do the 7 day next.)

Originally posted by JRLINK3
Do they do anything like this on the Wonder? This is our first cruise ever and we decided to try the Wonder on a 4 day instead of doing the 7 day. (If we like the 4 day, we'll probably do the 7 day next.)

They do!! They do not have the autograph session but one morning we happened to be walking downstairs at 8:30 and found a few people waiting in line for the princesses. So we hopped on that! They had Cinderella, Belle, Mulan, Snow White, and Alice all in a line and you just went and saw one after the other. I found it extremely convenient!

We were just walking by when we saw people gathering so we didn't have our autograph books and I cannot remember if they would sign them or not. I think they did but it was not a specific autograph session where they were sitting at the table~ they were standing in a line in the atrium and they did not have pens. Sorry if that is still confusing!

On our Wonder cruise there was both the autograph session (long table, walk down the line, princesses sign) as well as the photo session (about six Princesses stationed in the atrium and upstairs, with lines, for photos, hugs and autographs).

Both were mobbed.

Where was the autograph session?? We wanted to do that but it was not in the navigator nor did it ever appear on the listing in the atrium. I am so bummed if we missed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter