• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Aurora at charactermeals?

Colargol

Mouseketeer
Does princess Aurora appear at any of the character meals? I could only find her at the My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party, which I doubt we'll go to (or be able to get a table for!)

My little princess is such a Aurora-fan I thought I'd try to surprise her with a meal with herprincess:

She is often/normally at Akershaus in Epcot and Cinderella's Royal Table at MK. She is also very easy to find in Epcot for photo ops - in France.

We've seen her 1 out of 2 visits at Akershus, and she was not at CRT the morning we were there. But yes, you *should* be able to see her somewhere in France at Epcot!

Have a reservation at both CRT and Akershus, and am currently considering wheter to cancel Akershus or not.... Might hang on to it just to get a glimp of princess Aurora, but not sure of it's worth it:confused3

Aurora was at lunch at Akershus and breakfast at CRT when I was there :) From what I hear.. your best bet to see Aurora would be Akershus.. since she appears there more frequently than CRT but she does appear at CRT quite as often as well.

We have seen her at both. You can also meet her in the princess meet and greet area w/ Cinderella and Belle. This is now located at the front of Main Street, inside the same building (but not the same line) as the Mickey meet and greet.

We ate at CRT and Akershus back in September and CRT again last week when we were there. Aurora was at both CRT meals, but not the Akershus one.

She has been at the Akershus dinner all 10 times we have eaten there over the past 7 years. She makes scheduled visits in France in Epcot. You can get her times at guest relations.

You can also go to guest relations at any park and they can tell you where any character will be and when for the length of your stay. We did this a few yrs ago to meet Marie prior to her being a regular visitor in France.

We saw her at CRT and Akershus, but if you want to skip one of the character meals, definitely get the character times at the front of Epcot and see what time she appears. We did this and followed the schedule to see all of the characters who were at Epcot the day we were there. It was great!

We saw her at breakfast at both CRT and Akershus on our last visit. We also saw her several times in France at Epcot. She is our DD favorite. Hope you get lucky!

Aurora has been at every Akershus breakfast we've ever gone to! We've been yearly since 2005!

We were at CRT on May 1 for lunch and she was there. We had reservations at Akershus on May 6 and she was there too. We've saw here at Akershus our last 3 trips. as some as mentionned, you can also see her at Epcot in France. One of my DDs adore her and we have to see her. It's a requirement.

We did the Princess Norway breakfast twice and both times we saw Auruora there...once in Oct 05 and once in Jan 09

She was at Akershus last Monday (along with Snow White, Belle, Ariel and Cinderella). We also saw her at the Storybook Princess Theatre next to Tony's Town Square on Wednesday.

Does anyone know if Jasmine is at the Askershus breakfast? Or if she isnt where she is other than by the Magic Carpets in Magic Kingdom. Is she anywhere at Epcot?

Does anyone know if Jasmine is at the Askershus breakfast? Or if she isnt where she is other than by the Magic Carpets in Magic Kingdom. Is she anywhere at Epcot?
We saw Jasmine once at Akershus as well. She is often found in the World Showcase over by Morocco, usually with Aladdin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter