Princess and the Frog

xxDisneyDancerxx

Star light, Star bright, First Star I see tonight,
does anyone know if there is anything going on in the parks for Princess and the Frog? my sister and i loved that movie and we are going to be in the parks the 27th of december, if you could let me know anything that would be great :]

thank you so much!
do you know if there is any way to see/ get an autograph from Dr. Faciller? thats my sisters favorite and she wants to get his autograph. i heard they only walk around after a parade, and you can see them then, but only then?

i heard they only walk around after a parade, and you can see them then, but only then?

I don't think they're in any WDW parade.

--------------------------

This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

At the top of the page,
click on the colored links for the various parks
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.
----------------------

Tiana's Showboat Jubilee!
Enjoy the riverboat extravaganza along the Riverwalk.
Daily at 12:15, 2:00 & 3:45pm
This is a limited engagement — the show ends January 3, 2010.

Characters from Princess and the Frog
In Liberty Square.
Daily intermittently 10:00am to 5:00pm

We watched Tiana's Showboat Jubilee from the dock to the left of the rafts for TSI. The show was quick paced and used a few guests and a large cast. I wasn't worried about seeing this show but am sure glad we ran into it. Well worth the time and effort.

Tiana and Prince Naveen were in the christmas parade. We tried to go see them behind the Christmas store but the line was closed already and had been since 5 minutes before she showed up according to the CM. My daughter was pretty sad (she had worn her Tiana dress that day) so we never got to go up to her but we did she her in a couple of places!

Does anybody know if the show will still be going on in late Jan? We are there 1/21-1/26 & would love to see the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter