Princess and the Frog?

Disney2NJ

Mouseketeer
Are there any new attractions for Princess and the Frog? Has there been a Princess Tiana sighting? Keeping my fingers crossed for our November trip. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Princess Tiana, Prince Naveen and Dr. Facilier will begin their park appearances in about a week. There will be a thrice daily show on the Liberty Belle called Tiana's Showboat Jubilee.

There's also a setup for the film in the post show area for at the animation building at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Tiana will be in the park starting 10/26. We leave in the morning and will get to see her on our last day in the park which is Monday 10/26. They will be in Frontier Land.:thumbsup2

The characters and the boat will only be out until Jan. There is an additional character reported to be on the boat ( a total of 4 from the movie). Tiana and Naveen will be out for greeting outside of boat appearances.

i'd be pretty sure Tiana will be around in March. the show won't.

Any chance that Tiana might start showing up to the Princess character meals? We're really hoping to see her in February! We have a cool connection to the film, my good friend who was the maid of honor in my wedding, is the cousin to Annika Noni Rose who provides the voice for Tiana!

Princess Tiana's Showboat Jubilee starts Monday, October 26th, and Princess Tiana, Prince Naveen, Dr. Facilier, and Louis will all be there

DH and I will be able to see the show in December, thank you for the link. Our DGC won't be going down until Marathon Weekend, I'm sorry they will miss it.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I'm betting that when the movie comes out, it will be playing in the main theater at Downtown Disney. It's really nice. It has a multi-tiered balcony like old time theaters, and an excellent sound system. I'm planning to see it there.

Any chance that Tiana might start showing up to the Princess character meals? We're really hoping to see her in February! We have a cool connection to the film, my good friend who was the maid of honor in my wedding, is the cousin to Annika Noni Rose who provides the voice for Tiana!

I wouldn't hold my breath for her being at character meals. Her dress is HUGE! She will never make it around the tables. I am thinking she'll be given her own meet and greet location and not put at the meals unless they can make her dress smaller or kick one of the other princesses out. Or both most likely.

Thanks for the photos! We'll be down next week, and I can't wait to see the new show. I am getting more excited every day.

I saw the show today, and let me just say that I loved it!!! It's a really cute show.

I also got to meet Tiana and Naveen as well. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I get them up. Working on that now!

Just came back on Tuesday & my daughter was first line line to meet Tiana. The location of the meet & greet is behind the Christmas Shop in Liberty Square which use to be a smoking area.:thumbsup2

Just came back on Tuesday & my daughter was first line line to meet Tiana. The location of the meet & greet is behind the Christmas Shop in Liberty Square which use to be a smoking area.:thumbsup2

This is great info!! Thanks!! What time did you get in line, and what time did the M&G start?

This is a little OT, but it got me thinking...Does Giselle count as a Disney Princess? My daughter loves Enchanted and would love to see her. She's also looking forward to seeing Tiana, so I hope she's around in February when we're there. Ever sense she saw Tiana's Barbie at Target. I don't let her have Barbies, so she wants her EVEN more now. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter